Fighting Again

"**na...Anna!"

I shot up by the familiar loud voice of my dragon kwami--Blaze.

"Yeah?..."

"Are you okay?" She asked worriedly

"Yes...i just...had that nightmare again...i thought i already forgot it..."

She hugged me, i hugged her back. But she then hid behind me when my door banged open, revealing my foster mom. Andrea Lancaster.

"Good morning Anna!"

I let out a smile "morning mom. You're energetic today"

"Which is the way you should be today"

"Why? What's the occassion?"

"Because, we're having dinner with the Agreste family tonight"

"Morning dad"

"Morning"

" wait, Agreste?...as in my designer idol?!" I exclaimed the moment mom's words processed

"Uhuh. That's the one"

"But-why-"

"Hehe, calm down Anna. He wants to see you in person because he wants you to model his new collections" mom said

"I see... Well i am DEFINITELY going."

The 2 of them chuckled.

"Ok then, its settled. Oh, and breakfast is ready"

"Okay, i'll be down in a minute"

When they left, i fixed myself up a bit and ate breakfast with them. Then i took a bath and changed into some comfy-lazy clothes.

I was just reading a book when i saw that the lamp posts are turning to flowers.

"What the eff?!" I exclaimed

"Its an akuma, Anna"

"Damn it."

I played soft music in my room and locked the door (which meant that i am sleeping).

I took a deep breath and touched my necklace.

"Blaze! Wings out!"

My necklace shone brightly and Blaze went in. My hair turned into a bright red color, my eyes turned to an almond brown color instead of my usual blue ones, and my outfit was a jumpsuit grey/silver color. And i wore a mask that matches my clothes. My hair is tied in a ponytail by a gray japanese ribbon.

And on my side is my trusty boomerang. I can have it grow longer and turn it to a sword or use it as daggers or a grappling hook.

I opened the a trap door that i made on my side of the rooftop and got out of my room. I closed the door.

I used my super seeing and saw where the akumatized person is.

"Huh? She's..fighting with two people."

"Lets go,Anna!"

"Right. Blaze, wings."

My wings appeared, although instead of it being dragon wings, its angel wings. The only thing i have related to a dragon is my power of fire and weapons.

I flew to the girl in a fairy outfit and kicked her away. Having my wings disappear in the process.

"Kya!"

"Jackpot" i said with a grin

"Flame!"

I turned and saw a girl in a polka dotted jumpsuit and a guy in a leather black jumpsuit. Miraculous users.

"Hey Chat. Hey Ladybug"i winked

"Hey."-buggy

"Glad to see you again my lady" -chat

"More importantly, she's back" i said as i evaded Chat's attempt to kiss my hand.

I pointed out.

"Ugh!! You are such a hindrance! What's wrong with making people dance ballet?!"

"You are making Paris a Cat-astrophe!"

I let out a snort making Chat look at me.

"Sorry, it was corny and funny at the same time"

I turned to the girl "look, not everyone knows how to do ballet. And you shouldn't force them. Heck, if i was forced, i'd end up all twisted"

This time,ladybug and Chat snickered.

"I will make you dance..."

I made my boomerang into double swords.

"As long as its not too long...game on"

"Buggy, you-"

"Buggie?"

"Nickname. You focus on waiting for us to get the crown. Then once i throw it, purify the akuma"

"Got it."

I looked at Chat.

"Hey Chat, you ready?"

"For you my lady, yes."

"Okay eww. First don't call me lady. So not my style"

"Then..princess?..."

"Normally i'd reject it,but its more tolerable than 'my lady' so...you know what, lets just finish this"

Me and chat teamed up. It was easy to get her crown because she was confused on which one should she attack.

"Buggy!"

She caught the crown and purified the akuma.

The 3 of us fist bumped.

"Good job Flame. "- buggy

"You too"

We then heard beeping sounds. Buggy hugged me and left in a hurry.

"So, pound it"

I grinned at Chat and fist bumped him"why thank you"

"So what does a dragon miraculous do?"

"speaking of that...ladybug didn't have the chance to clean up...guess i have to do it"

"Clean the ci-"

He didn't have the chance to finish because fire came out of my hands and burned the city. But instead of destroying, it fixed the city.

When it disappeared, chat yelled

"What-how...the city was burning!this is the first time i saw it so close!"

"My fire can either destroy or fix. Its my choice."

"So...your kwami is..."

"Neutral. Anyway, i gotta go, see ya Chat."

"See ya princess" he smiled

Well,today was fun.