Thus,Flame is born!

I just came back from school and i threw myself to bed.

As usual, Chloe caused another person to feel depressed. That girl really is selfish and annoying.

I turned on my tv and saw the news.

"This is just in! A super villain made out of rock is terrorizing Paris! And here is the mayor live!"

What the heck?!...this is not possible!

I then saw something on my desk. I opened it and saw a note.

The necklace you're wearing right now is very important. It is a miraculous. Your mother is the last superhero that used this necklace.

Its time for you to use it. Just say "ten chi jin".

"Okay...Ten Chi jin" a blinding light came out of my necklace and then a little something appeared with wings.

"Hello Joanna! My name is Blaze!"

"G-gyaa!!! A bat! A-a dinosaur! A dinobat!!"

"Calm down Anna. I'm your kwami. And I'm a dragon." She rolled her eyes

I started throwing things at her.

"Why are you here?! Dinobat!! Gyaa!!"

"I told you! I'm your kwami! I used to be your mom's bu-....do you seriously have to trap me in a cup? I'm not gonna eat you"

"How d-do you know my name and my mom?"

"I'm a dragon kwami. There are others like me out there. Your mom is the previous dragon superhero. And now, she passed me onto you. And you were chosen too"

"Huh? Chosen?"

"You see, our master can take me back if he doesn't deem you right as a superhero. But he didn't do anything all these years and even sent a letter. That means he approves of you"

"...okayy...but that still doesn't explain what superhero i am! I don't get it! Mom was a superhero?!"

"Yes. And now you're one too. Got it?"

"Of course...not! How the hell would i get it?!"

She sighed "Anna, there are 3 known strong kwamis. 1st is the ladybug which represents good and 2nd is the black cat which represents destruction. Now you're the most powerful because you've got that both in you. The power you have can either destroy or make."

Before i could react, i heard the news caster panicking. I looked at the tv and saw...

"A-Alya!!"

"Anna, say wings out!"

"Okay...Blaze! Wings out!"

My necklace suddenly beeped. My hair started changing.

"Waaa!!! W-what is happening?!!"

My once black hair turned to a fiery red color. I had a gray mask on and a grey skin tight jumpsuit. My hair was tied up in a ponytail with a grey japanese ribbon.

"W-what the heck is this?!!"

"Your costume. Duh."

"Why is my costume like this?! I look like a-"

"Anna. Deal with it. Your powers are very strong. Your firechrome can fix the city or destroy something. But you can only use it once. Your usage of wings is also limited. So use those only in times of need."

"Okay..and what is this boomerang thingie?"

"That's your weapon. It can turn into double blades or a grappling hook that can help you swing from one place to another"