Adrien's bday

I was just finished fixing myself when i heard my mom call out.

"Anna dear!! Adrien is here!"

"Coming!!"

I swiftly grabbed my bag and my gift for him.

"Don't run too much or else the cupcake will get ruined"

"Then why don't you carry it?!" I complained to Blaze.

Today is Adrien's birthday. He forgot all about it . And i don't know why.

When i got down, i kissed my parents on the cheek and went out of the house.

"Sorry for the wait" i said

"Its fine"

He then ushered me to his limo. "Ladies first"

I let out a chuckle.

"Thanks"

When we got in, i greeted the driver.
On the way to school, Blaze kept ushering me to give Adrien his present already.

I glared at her and took a deep breath.

~(ADRIEN'S POV)~

"Adrien"

"Yeah?" I turned to her

She smiled and held out a yellow box with green bow and a small paperbag.

"Happy Birthday!"

Birthday...ah! Today is my birthday!!

"Thanks! You remembered!" I took the gifts

"Well you just told me last month when is your birthday. So its kinda hard to forget"

"Yeah...guess i forgot about it..."

"Hm? Why?"

"I asked dad if i could have a small party with him, but he's busy. And then i asked if my friends could throw me a party, but he rejected it"

"I see...well, if it makes you feel better, i can throw you a little get-together in my house"

"But he said no pa-"

"Tsk tsk tsk, Adrien. A get-together. Not a party" she winked

"..."

"I made a cake yesterday. Its supposed to be for my snacks, but i guess i could make myself another one next time"

"Anna..."

"Open the presents" she ushered

I did as she said and opened the box. Inside is a black cat keychain. And a set of hand knitted gloves.

"Wow...this is...amazing...did you make all this?"

"Yep. Hope it suits your liking. Sorry i made a black cat. I don't know what boys prefer as a keychain" she laughed wryly

"No! This is really good! I like it!" Especially since it reminds me of my alter ego. Chat Noir.

"Hehe,glad you liked it"

I opened the paper bag and saw a cupcake inside. Its a red velvet cupcake with icing.

"Wow...this looks delicious!"

"Saved you the trouble of buying some snacks haha!"

"I can't wait to eat this during lunch!"

"Thanks!"

She's the first girl who put this much effort for my birthday.

"You know Adrien..."

"Hm?"

"Mr. Agreste looked like he really wanted to celebrate your birthday with you...but you know how adults are. Jobs first."

"Yeah.." I attached my keychain on my bag

There it is again. That sad look in her eyes.

"We're here sir, miss." The driver said

"Thank you"

I got out of the car and Anna followed suit.

"Ready for school?" I asked as we started walking

"More like nervous."

"Don't worry. You'll be fine. You'll fit right in"

She let out a small smile and walked with me to class. When we entered, she got called by the teacher so i separated from her and went to my seat.

"Morning dude"

"Morning Nino" i greeted

"I see you're starting to get close to Anna"

"Yeah, i guess its cool that we're friends now"

"Morning Nathaniel!" I hear her say

Nathaniel raised his hand and smiled. She went to her seat and started talking to Nathaniel.

....wait, why do i feel irritated?...like...i want to be the one sitting beside her..

~(JOANNA'S POV)~

hm...Adrien is staring an awful lot at me...maybe he's worried about me not fitting in...hehe such a worrywart

It was just lunch time when Chloe and Sabrina came. Chloe looked at me from top to bottom

"Uh...is something wrong?"

"What is your relationship with Adrien?"

"Huh? We're friends." I replied

"Why are you with him so early in the morning? You even came to school together!"- brunette

"That's because he fetched me from my house."

"WHAT?! Why would he do that?!"

"Becau-"

"My name is Chloe Bourgeoise! And i am the only girl fit to be his girlfriend! A girl like you who's plain, useless, unappealing and unfashionale is not even fit to be his friend!"

"....more like you're the only one fit to be a psycho fangirl" i said

"Excuse moi?!"

"You heard me. I can accept you calling me plain and unfashionable. But useless and unfit to be Adrien's friend?"

I stepped closer to her and towered over her with a grin. (Since i'm taller by an inch)

"That's where you are wrong. Adrien is free to choose whoever he wants to be with. And sadly, you're eradicating yourself from his choices dear. Now, stop being like a spoiled bitch and leave"

Chloe and her friend left. Making me let out a sigh.

That Chloe really riles me up so much...

"Hey Anna, what you did earlier to Chloe was amazing, girl" i turned and saw Alya with Marinette

"Oh. Um...thanks?"

"Can we eat with you?"-Alya

"Sure!"

"Say Anna."

"Hm? Yes marinette?"

"Are you and Adrien close?"

"Hm...i guess so?..we're friends and i will start working as a model for his father"

"Oh, i see. A model huh. Considering your height and looks. No wonder he'd scout you"

I let out a chuckle.

"I think i'd end up tripping though"

"When Adrien has a shoot,tell me okay??"

"Haha, of course!"

"Sorry Anna, this girl likes Adrien" Alya said

"ooh! How cute!"

"But she can't even talk to him."

I looked at marinette. She looked away.

"I'll help out as cupid then"

The kids in this school is not that bad after all. Except for that Chloe.