Pharaoh and Mummies

"So..can you guys tell me why we're in the museum?"

"Ask Alya" Marinette said

"Because! Marinette asked about ladybug and Flame. So what is better than going to the museum and find the answers ourselves??"

Hm. She's right. And i guess i AM curious on how Flame was in the past.

We started roaming around the museum. I then saw a sarcophagus of a mummy.

"You're gonna go and have a look,aren't you?" Blaze whispered.

"Yeah. I am"

I called Marinette and Alya to look at the mummy. Turns our its the mummy of a pharaoh.

"I told you! You should stop working in this museum and STUDY medicine!"

The loud shouting voice caught our attention. We turned around only to see a man in glasses being scolded by an older man. Probably his father.

Father or not, he is humiliating that person.

I walked up to them and ignored the calls of my friends.

"Ahem. Is there a problem over here?"

"Who are you?!"

"Just a nobody. But sir, please remember that you are in the museum. All that yelling is bothering the customers"

"Why yo-"

I glared at him "take your private matters somewhere else."

He stomped away angrily. I let out a sigh and turned to the glasses man.

"Sir, are you okay?"

"Oh,yes i am. Thank you for saving me. I could never do that to my dad"

Marinette and Alya appeared beside us.

"What did he meant about those words he said?"

"Well, he wants me to stop working here and study so that i could succeed his company"

"Oh...and you don't want to"-Alya

"Yes. This museum is my happiness. I especially love the tale about Nefertiri. She is the love of my life"

I smiled at him "don't worry, i'm sure you'll find a girl that will suit you"

After exchanging goodbyes, the 3 of us went on our tour while the man went to find his father. Probably to apologize.

I then wanted to go to the restroom, so i told them to go ahead. And i'll just text them if i ever get lost.

While washing my hands in the restroom, my phone rang. I dried my hands and answered the call

"Hello?"

"Hey Anna"

"Adrien? What's up?"

"Nothing much"

"Oh."

"Just wanted to check on you."

"Okay daddy. I'm in the museum with Marinette and Alya"

"Why?"

"We were curious about Ladybug,Chat Noir and flame"

"I see. And did you find anything??"

"Nope. Not yet at least"

"So Anna,I--i gotta go. Something came up"

"Huh?oh okay."