The Bubbler

"Are you sure you can handle it alone??" Marinette and Alya asked for the nth time

"Yes girlssss, i can. I need you to stall Adrien so that i can ready everything. And Marinette. Give him his gift already"

"Urk!...yeah..."

"See ya guys in a bit" i smiled as they left

I started making some drinks and hand-held foods. After i finished setting the table, i took my phone and called Marinette. But all i got was her voicemail.

I decided to go to Adrien's house, only to find a party. I ran to a dancing Adrien.

"Adrien,what is all of this?"

"Oh hey Joanna! This bubbler guy just came out of nowhere and threw me a party!"

Bubbler?...

There on stage,was  a guy in blue skin.

Wait...that way of talking...Nino?!

"Ad-" i was cut off by the slow dance music

I saw Adrien staring intently at me.

"Adrien?..."

"Anna...care to dance with me?"

..well...it IS his first party...so i guess a small dance wouldn't hurt...

But before i could take his hand, someone pushed me away. Chloe.

Even though its mean, i'm glad she did it. I can escape and transform. Nino has been akumatized! Just where is Cat Noir and Ladybug?!

I ran into the Agreste mansion and went into some random empty room. Only to find Blaze sleeping.

"Arghhh!!! Blazeee!!! Wake up you idiot!!! We need to transform!!"

No reply.

"Blazeee!!!"

This is gonna take a while...

After awhile, i got Blaze to wake up, only to find that someone is about to enter the room where i am.

Without thinking, i left through the window only to see the bubbler flying in front of me.

"Well well well, someone's not having fun"

"Who would be having fun when you're being forced?" I shot back

"Hmph..."

He pulled out his stick and attacked me. I was about to dodge it, when i was suddenly lifted up and got carried up to behind a pole.

"What were you thinking?! That was reckless!"

(0.0)

Chat Noir. Just. Saved. Me. Bridal style.

"And you even dared to talk back at him?!"

"S-sorry...i...i...was..."

He let out a sigh and patted me on the head with a smile "be careful next time, my lady."

And he still calls me that.

He gave me a nod and left. I don't know why, but i actually...felt myself get nervous around him as Anna...

No no! Gotta focus! Focus!

I ran to a random room in the mansion again and transformed there.

I came out and saw ladybug and Chat Noir about to get shot from behind.

I dove in and used my double blades as a shield.