Stoneheart

I was already by the school when i saw Alya trapped in the wall by a car.

NO!!

I hurriedly took the car away and panicked my way to her.

"Are you okay?!"

"Y-yes...thank you"

"Good. Now will you please stay far away from the rock man? Its dangerous."

All she could do was nod. I gave her a smile and started swinging. I managed to take Chat Noir from the stonemen.

"My lady, have i ever told you that you knock my world upside down?"

"Haha. You're quite the pun maker huh, cat boy?"

"I guess." He grinned.

"Where's Buggy?"

"Sill not here."

"Help! Let me go! My daddy is the mayor!!" I heard a familiar voice say

"Ivan let us go! Why are you doing this??"-Meilyn.

I groaned out loud. Do i seriously have to save Chloe?...she's the reason Ivan transformed again!....nevermind, i'm still saving her ass.

When we followed Ivan, he was already on top of the eiffel tower. Damn. Where's Buggy?!

"I sense her somewhere around us. I think she's...having second thoughts about her powers!"

"Tsk. Buggy! If you're there, come out! I know you're scared of you're powers but,you gotta help us! We have to work as a team!" I yelled

I then saw Ivan throw Chloe away.

"No!"

Before Chat could react, i used my grappling hook and got to her. I landed on the ground with her in my arms.

"Are you okay?"

"I didn't promise! Hmph!"

"Ha?"

I just shook my head and let her run to her dad. The police captain then went to me.

"You're Flame right?"

"Yes."

"You have to leave this to the authorities. You might want to remember, this happened because of you."

"But sir, w-"

He just turned and ignores me. I sighed and lowered my head.

"My lady?"

"..sorry Chat. Looks like we won't be able to help. The people don't trust us because..."

He started wiping the tears that i didn't notice were falling.

"Look Flame. If you we didn't come, who would save Chloe? Or that Alya girl from before?"

He made me look at the mayor and Chloe who were hugging

"They need us. Its only a matter of time they'll start trusting us"

I sniffed and smiled at him.

"You know...you're right. Thanks Chat"

"No problem."

"Hey!you two! Leave the premises now!"-police

"Sorry sir. Its our first time to have powers..."i said

"But we swear to-" Chat was cut off by a familiar voice.

"We swear to do our best from now on. We won't disappoint you"