Part 7

*Yuri's pov* 

Now that everyone is here and staring at each other. . .I wonder what his plan is.  I looked at Kakashi, he was just reading his book.  I sighed and took the book out of his hands.  I was leaning back holding the book far away from him, while he was whining and telling me to give it back while leaning in and throwing his hands up trying to grab it.

"I'll give it back to you, if you get on with what you were gonna do," I scolded. I saw a pout through his mask. He crossed his arms.

"Fine," he mumbled. He cleared his throat and looked at the team lazily. "Introduce your self's." He stated.

"Introduce our selfs?" Sakura asked. 

"Your likes, dislikes, hobbies and your dreams for the future." Kakashi stated.

"You go first, you seem suspicious." Sakura said, Naruto nodded.

"Me? I'm Kakashi Hatake, things I like and hate. . . I don't feel like telling you.  My dreams for the future. . . Never really thought about it.  As for my hobbies, I have lots of hobbies," Kakashi said. Everyone sweat dropped. 

"All he told us was his name," Sakura whispered. 

"Yea," Naruto said. 

"You on the left start," Kakashi interrupted. 'Maybe this is a test, a ninja must be discrete.' I thought.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki, my likes are ramen, instant ramen and ichiraku ramen.  My hobbies are comparing different types of ramen, my dilikes are waiting three minutes for ramen in a cup to cook. My dream for the future is to become hokage so everyone will respect me!" Naruto stated. 

"Next," Kakashi said.

"I'm Sakura Haruno, my likes *glances at Sasuke and squeales*, my hobbies *Glances at Sasuke squeals louder*, my dream *looks at Sasuke screams and falls*" 

"And your dilikes?" Kakashi asked.

"Naruto!" She yelled. While Naruto was sulking I leaned in to Kakashi.

"Okay, so what I got from that was she likes Sasuke, her hobbies are stalking Sasuke, her dream for the future is to have Sasuke's babies and she dislikes Naruto," I whispered. 

"Yea," Kakashi whispered. 

"Fangirl?" I asked.

"Definitely," he replied. Sakura and Naruto were still arguing. 

"Look at me, i'm Sakura.  Oh Kakashi your soooo hot, can I be with you. I'll walk you home. I got you some chocolates, omg you just looked at meee! I'm gonna dieeee, stay away from MY Kakashi," I whispered dramatically while falling back for more effect. Kakashi started chuckling and I started giggling. 

*Third person pov* 

Kakashi chuckled and Yuri giggled, this caught everyone's attention. They all looked and watched as Yuri sat back down and they whispered some more and starting laughing quietly.\

"Sensei? Yuri? What's so funny?" Sakura asked. 

"Nothing, nothing," Yuri said waving her off. 

"Next," Kakashi said. 

"I'm Sasuke Uchiha, I don't like anything, I hate a lot of things my dreams for the future is not an ambition, I will make it a reality. I will restore my clan and kill a certain someone," Sasuke said.

'He's out for revenge,' Kakashi thought.

"I'm Sasuke, i'm basically very horny hate everything and am an avenger. Don't worry, my hair is shaped like a ducks butt, it's all part of being cool." Yuri whispered to Kakashi. Kakashi started chuckling again.

"Where do you come up with this stuff?" Kakashi whispered to Yuri.

"Don't know," she replied. The three just stared at their sensei and Yuri.

'Ugh! She already has Sensei liking her! I won't let her win Sasuke!' Sakura thought angrily.

'Wow, Yuri is sure hitting it off with sensei.' Naruto thought.

'She's so different, but she looks weak.' Sasuke thought.

"Alright, your turn." Kakashi said looking at Yuri.

"I don't need to introduce myself, all of you already know me." She stated. They all sweat dropped.

'That was worse then Kakashi sensei's/my introduction.' They all thought.

"Alright, meet at training ground 7 for your test tomorrow," Kakashi said.

"Test?" Sakura and Naruto asked.

"Yea, a survival test," Kakashi said. 

"What? But sensei we already did a test and passed," Sakura stated. Kakashi chuckled evilly.

"That's just to see who's capable of becoming a genin only 3 teams pass which means there's more then a 66% chance you fail," Yuri said. The genin freaked out.\

"How did you know that?" Kakashi asked.

"I do research ya know," Yuri stated lazily.

"Let's go, meet at 5 am. Oh and don't eat breakfast. . . Or you'll puke," Kakashi stated. 

"Tata," Yuri said as she waved good bye from Kakashi's back.