Part 30

*Yuri's pov* 

I spent the last two months helping everyone train it was now time for the finals. I was sitting next to Shino's dad and watching the proctor yell at the genin below, I giggled. My eyes dragged to Shino and softened. 

"You really like him, don't you?" Shibi asked from beside me, it was so sudden I jumped a bit and looked at him blushing. 

"Yea," I whispered. 

"He cares about you too, way more then he's ever cared for anyone." He started off saying while looking at Shino. He turned his head toward me and smiled softly "you two would make a great couple, ask him out."  I blushed a thousand shades of red. 

"I-I, u-um isn't t-the boy supposed to a-sk the girl o-out?" I asked stuttering. 

"I've told him to but he doesn't think he could ever be loved," shibi started.  "I wouldn't mind having a daughter or grandchildren in the future. As long as it's you and no one else." 

"I'll do it after the exams, but I'll do it my way." I said as I smiled and blushed a bit more. 

*third person pov*

"Why is Yuri blushing?" Sakura asked Ino.  Ino turned her head towards Yuri. 

"Isn't that Shino's father?" Ino asked. 

"It might be," Sakura voiced to herself. 

"Most likely called her out for liking Shino," Ino said. 

"It's pretty obvious they like each other, why don't they date already?" Sakura asked. 

"Not sure, but we should do something about it" Ino said.  Sakura smirked. 

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Sakura asked, Ino turned towards her. 

"Oh yea," Ino replied deviously with a smirk. "But don't think this means we're friends billboard brow!" Ino yelled. 

"Shut it Ino pig!" Sakura yelled. 

*Yuri's pov*

"Do you hear that?" I asked Shibi. 

"Yea," he replied. We turned our heads towards the noise and it was Ino and Sakura bickering. 

"No surprise there," I said. 

"I feel bad for who Evers sitting beside them," Shibi said. 

"Very bad," I replied. 

"First match Naruto Uzumaki vs Neji Hyuga!" The proctor yelled. 

"Whoo!" The crowd cheered, me and Shibi got comfy in the chairs and prepared to watch the match. 

"Who do you think will win Shibi?" I asked. 

"The Hyuga kid," shibi replied. 

"Really?" I asked surprised. "I think Naruto will win." 

"Oh and before I forget Yuri," Shibi said. "Call me dad." I blushed and nodded. 

"I won't lose to you!" I heard Naruto yell. 

"Yea Naruto! You tell him!" I yelled.