Part 36

The song is not mine, it's by NighcoreReality, tbh I love the songs that he/she makes and posts! Check them out!

*Yuri's pov*  Play song now.

Me, my father and God sat at a circular table each looking at each other. . .Not saying a word. The doors open and in came the third hokage in chains being escorted by the reapers. He looked down as he walked and the chains dragged as he walked closer. My eyes soften at him, he looked tired yet nice.  He looked up and his eyes settled on me widening a bit. I smiled. 

'Don't worry,' I mouthed. He nodded.  The battle had begun. 

"I want him!" My father yelled, "he's my soul." 

"No, he's pure. I call him!" God yelled. 

"He has a horrible past, he's made so many sins! Even when he died he failed to protect his village!" Dad yelled my eyes widen and I was about to say something but God beat me to it. 

"He died for his village!" God yelled slamming his hand down on the desk and standing up. 

"He didn't correct a mistake until it was to late! He let his feelings cloud his judgement! I say HELL!" Dad yelled, my eyes started to tear up. 

"Everyone loved him! He was a nice person!" God yelled. "If he wasn't he wouldn't be Hokage!" 

"He killed many people ruthlessly!" Dad yelled growling and standing up, I looked at the hokage. He had his head down as he watched them fight over him.

"He was a good man! HEAVEN!" God yelled. 

"HELL!" Dad yelled. 

"No!" God yelled back. 

"I say Hell!" Dad replied. 

"And I say Heaven!" God replied just as stubbornly. "This Argument is getting no where," God sighed. My dad smirked.

" Lets make a deal then," dad said as his smirk deepen. God looked at dad confused. 

"Deal?" He asked cautiously yet curiously. 

"The one who wins the deal gets his soul," dad started off. 

"What's the deal?" God asked. 

"We will play cards," dad said. 

"What?" God breathed. 

"We will play cards, the one with cards that add up to twelve win. The first person to do that. . . Gets his soul!" 

'No, don't do it!' I thought.  God glanced at me I looked at god frantically and shook my head no. He glanced at the Hokage who was wearing a worried face; and finally back at dad. 

"I agree," God said. My eyes widen and I watch as dad smirks once again. 

"We will pull cards from our decks and the first one to 12 wins. If you get over you start again." Dad  said.  God nodded and sat down. 

"Lets begin," God said. I watched as they pulled cards and cards. God pulled an ace. 'He just needs a 7 to win!' I thought as I looked at God.  Dad then pulled a three causing him to be bumped up to 11. 'He needs an ace,' I thought as I looked at dad. God began to flip the last card. He placed it on the table beside his other cards.

*Third person pov* 

Yuri watched as god placed an 8 on the table. 'There's still hope she thought.' 

Satan smirked evilly as he slipped a card out of his shoe and placed it on the table, he slowly dragged it across the table to where his other cards were and placed it beside them. It was an ace. He had won.  Yuri's eyes widen and she looked at the hokage, the hokage's eyes were also wide and brimming with tears. 

"No," Yuri whispered.

"I won!" Satan yelled, he started laughing. " I won his soul! He is mine!!" 

"No," Yuri whispered a little louder while clenching her fists. God looked at her, she had tears running down her eyes and landing on the table. 

"I'm so sorry," God whispered. 

"I told you not to, he's the devil.  Obviously he cheated to win, you just lost the best soul to the devil," Yuri said as she collapsed on the ground choking back sobs as she watched her fathers minions take the Hokage away.  The Hokage glanced back solemnly as the doors shut. 

The battle was lost, Satan won. The devil won his soul, a soul,  pure soul. 

Hey guys, comment and tell me what you thought about this chapter, I tried to make it dramatic!