Part 21

*Yur's pov* 

Me and Kiba were currently hiding out in a tree watching Shino. 

"He'll fall for this, just watch," Kiba whispered. 

"As if," I retorted. We watched as a man randomly came up to Shino and started dancing. (Like in Gif) 

"PARTAY HARDD!" He yelled, he then partied so hard infront of Shino he passed out and landed with his butt up in the air. "Partayy," he mumbled.  Me and Kiba stifled a giggle. Shino looked un-impressed and just walked away. 

*Timeskip* 

"Mine will work," I said to Kiba as we sat on a bench disguised, Kiba had sunglasses a fake mustache and a newspaper covering his face. I just did a transformation jutsu.  I had asked his bugs to come and perform a dance routine, he loves bugs so. . .This should get him to crack a smile right.  The bugs started dancing and squeaking, Shino did nothing. I pouted. 

"Yea, this so worked." Kiba sarcastically said. I growled and jumped on him, we ended up wrestling on the streets in our tranformation jutsu. I didn't notice Shino staring at us, I ended up ripping off Kiba's disguise and mine wore off. 

"Yuri? Kiba? What're you doing?" Shino asked emotionless.  I sat in front of him with swirls in my eyes and swaying a bit. 

"W-we, we were jsut uhm," Kiba said. 

"Tackling, what did it look like?" I asked confused.  Shino sighed and left. "That was close," I breathed. 

"Way to close," Kiba agreed. 

*Timeskip* 

We were sitting in a tea shop and me and Kiba were staring intently at Shino. 

"Why're you guys looking at me like that?" Shino asked. Me and Kiba turned away quickly. 

"No reason," I replied. Although our heads were facing another direction our eyes were focused on Shino. Just then a woman with way to much makeup came in, she walked passed us and stopped. SHe looked back and smiled. 

"Why hello cutie," she flirted . .  .With Kiba.  "Well I wouldn't mind wrapping my legs around you." She growled, I stifled a laugh. Kiba grimaced.  "So, what do ya say. Wanna come and have some fun with me?" I choked on my tea and turned beat red. 

"U-Uh, n-no t-thanks," Kiba stuttered. I was holding in laughter, I don't know how much longer I can take it. She shoved Kiba over and sat beside him and put her arm around him. 

"Come on dearie, i'm not that bad. And you could use some excitment," she purred she licked Kiba's cheek and I full out laughed.  

"U-Uh,. I'll just stay with my friends," Kiba said with seat beads rolling down his face, she leaned in and Kiba backed up with wide eyes filled with fear. 

"Come on," she purred as she dragged Kiba out. 

"NOOO!" He yelled as he thrashed around trying to get out of her grip. I giggled and then went out into full out laughter, I heard a soft chuckle beside me. 'Shino.' I thought. 

"Heeeeeelllllllooooo hawtayyy," gorgie said. 

"You're late Gorgie go home," I said, he pouted and walked out. 

"Why were you and Kiba following me around all day?" Shino asked. 

"A competition," I said. "To see who can hear you laugh or make you laugh." 

"Noooo!!" We heard someone yell, just then Kiba came bolting out from behind the fence with ripped clothes and Messy hair.  He tripped and fell, just then the firk who took him before came with an axe dragging behind her. She had a psychotic face on...or a rape face. 

"We're not done," she sang. She grabbed Kiba by the foot and started dragging him heck knows where.

"NOO! Help!" He yelled as he clawed at the ground. "The one day I don't have Akamaru!" He yelled before disappearing behind the fence. 

"So . .  .dango's" I asked Shino. 

"Dangos sound good," he said as we walked off in her opposite direction 'forgetting' what we saw.