Part 9

*Third person pov* 

"Oh and you know I already know what this test is about right," Yuri whispered to Kakashi as they walked.

"Hm? What is it?" Kakashi asked.

"Teamwork obviously," Yuri stated. 

"You pass then," Kakashi said.

"Huh??? How do I pass?" Yuri asked.

"I already know you can work with anyone, all I needed to do is see if you knew what it was about," Kakashi said. They were just about at the training grounds until they saw a black cat cross their path. 

"Long way?" Yuri asked. 

"Yea," Kakashi said as they both turned around and started taking the long way around. 

"There's no way in heck i'm getting bad luck," Yuri mumbled.

"Diddo," Kakashi replied. Yuri suddenly sweat dropped and stopped causing Kakashi to look at her. "What?" He asked.

"We could've just poofed there," Yuri said.  Kakashi sweat dropped.

"Yea," he mumbled.  Poof.

"Sorry we're late, a black cat crossed our path so we had to take the long way," Kakashi and Yuri said at the same time.

"Liar!" Sakura and Naruto screamed.

"You don't believe me?" Yuri asked while creating tears in her eyes, a tear ran down her face.  Sakura and Naruto started sweating. "I-I, i'm sorry," Yuri whispered as she collapsed to the ground crying. Naruto broke and glomped her.

"Don't cry, I'm sorry believe it. I believe you," he said trying to comfort her. Yuri looked up at him with teary eyes. 

"Really?" She asked as she sniffled. 

"Yea, believe it," Naruto said gently. She hugged Naruto causing him to blush.

"Thanks," she whispered. She then got up and stood by Kakashi.  "And that's how you do it," she whispered to Kakashi. He sweat  dropped.

"Good job," he said. "Okay! I have a timer, your goals are to get these bells from me before the timer runs out." 

"But sensei why is there only 2 bells and three of us?" Sakura asked.

"Yuri's not participating, she already passed, oh speaking of which the Hokage wants to speak to you," Kakashi said looking at Yuri. 

"Bye" she said leaving.