Part 10

*Yuri's pov* 

I knocked on the door and heard a brief come in. 

"You wanted to see me?" I asked peeking my head through the door. 

"Yes, I want to test your strength." The third stated.

"Huh? Sure, when?" I asked.

"Right now," he said.

"Oh, okay," I mumbled. 

"Okay, it's going to be a series of tests.  Test number one will see how smart you are, test number two is strength. . .Alright?" He said.

"Yea," I said.

"Follow me," he said as he stood up. 

"Alright!" I cheered.  We walked to a. . . House? The hokage knocked and a girl opened it. 

"Oh, lord hokage." The woman said.

*Third person pov* 

"Oh, lord hokage." Shikamaru's mom greeted.  Shikamaru and his team were in the kitchen drinking tea.  "Please come in."

"Thank you," the third said as he came in with Yuri following behind. 

"Oh and who are you?" Shikamaru's mom asked nicely. Yuri blushed a bit. 

"I'm Yuri, it's nice to meet you." She said with a slight giggle.

"My name is Yoshina Nara, but please call me Yoshino." Yoshino stated.

"Alright Yoshino, nice to meet you." Yuri said. Yoshino then started to lead them to the back where Shikaku  was. As they went they passed the kitchen. 

"Huh? Asuma, you never told me you were getting a team." Yuri said as she walked in. 

"Heh, well this is them." He said, Yuri giggled and everyone blushed. 

"And Kurenai?" Yuri asked, Asuma blushed a bit.

"Yes, she's also a sensei." He said.

"I can't wait until I see mini you's and Kurenai's running around," she said. Asuma blushed a bright red and Yuri left leaving the team dumbfounded. 

'She's cute,' Shikamaru thought. 'Man what a drag, i'm thinking girls are cute now. . .How troublesome.' 

*Timeskip 2 minutes later* 

"I won!" Yuri yelled as she did a little victory dance. "haha!" Shikaku and the hokage were dumbfounded. 

'Very smart,' the hokage thought.  Asuma and his team came out. 

"What're you yelling about?" Shikamaru asked while putting his hands in his pockets. 

"I won a game!" Yuri stated happily. 

"Remach," Shikaku asked, Yuri stopped and looked at him.

"Alright," she said while plopping herself down again.  Everyone watched her. She beat Shikaku in less then two minutes.  Shikamaru and Asuma looked stunned.  "Sooo, can we get to the second test?" 

"Sure," the hokage said. He started to leave. 

"Bye Shika, Choji, Ino!" Yuri said as she waved. 

"Bye," they all said.