Part 17

*Yuri's pov* 

I was way to lazy to walk all the way to Suna so I teleported myself in front of the gates, the guards jumped and let me through. . .Obviously, I was wearing my anbu mask. I knocked on the door of the Kazekage's office and heard a brief come in.

"You will be escorting them to Kohona, dissmissed," the Kazekage said, I nodded and went out with the team. 'he's very talkative' I thought, note the sarcasm. We met at the gates. 

"Names?" I asked emotionlessly like an anbu should be. 

"Gaara," the red head said.

"Temari," the blonde girl said trying to act cool.

"Kankuro," the cat said. 

"Baki," the wrapped scarf man said. 

"Who're you?" Kankuro asked. "I mean, I don't think you're actually an anbu. . .You're so short," he said. I growled, if it's one thing I hate. It's being called short. 

"Who're you call short pussy cat?" I asked, Temari snickered. Kankuro growled. "Let's go," I stated and walked forwards. 

"Now that I think about it are you actually an anbu?" Baki asked, I looked at him through my mask. 

"Obviously, I have a mask and the outfit," I stated. 

"Show me your tattoo," Baki said emotionlessly. I showed him my shoulder and he nodded. 

"Idiots," I mumbled. "So far out of all of you I like Gaara," I mumbled once again.  "Lets stop here for the night." 

"Why?" Kankuro asked. 

"Because Kitty I sense very strong chakra's ahead," I said.

"So, we can take them on," Temari said.

"Don't get over confident Temari, their most likely Akatsuki judging from their chakra's," I said as I smirked under my mask. 

"We rest here," Baki said.

"But sensei," Kankuro whined. 

"No buts Kankuro!" Baki snapped, he gulped and they started setting up camp. 

"What're you doing?" I asked. 

"Setting up here for the night," Kankuro replied, I looked at him and sweat dropped. I did a couple hand signs and boom a house. . .Only one room though, no well in heck am I wasting my chakra with the Akatsuki near by. 

"Rest in here," I said, they all looked at it in awe and ran in.

"So, anbu what's your name?" Kankuro asked.

"I don't tell closet pervs," I said, Temari laughed. 

"I don't perv on boys," Kankuro mumbled.

"I'm not a boy," I said. 

"Liar," Kankuro mumbled, I shrugged and took off my cape. There they could see my perfectly. . .Well 12 year old body. I had big breasts and a small waist.  I got into my sleeping bag and laid down with my mask and anbu outfit still on.