Part 16

*Yuri's pov* 

I was walking down the streets watching people laughing and the children playing. I just watched my team off. 'With my luck their probably going to meet someone famous. . .Like Zabuza.' I thought. I saw Hinata, me and her have gotten really close recently. 

"Hey Hinata," I said as I walked beside her.

"H-hi," she said, I looked at her and smiled.

"You wanna go to the hill and talk?" I asked. Hinata nodded and we went to the hill, I was laying down watching the clouds and she was sitting and watching them with me.  "Hinata?" I asked while flipping onto my side and using my hand as a pillow. 

"Y-yea?" She asked. 

"Have you ever wondered what it's like to kiss?" I asked still looking at her, she blushed and nodded.  "No, not a boy.  I mean a girl," I sighed as I laid back down facing the clouds. 

*Third person pov* 

Hinata looked at Yuri curiously.

"Y-yea, I guess" She mumbled looking at the sky.

"Same," Yuri said, she then sat down and looked at Hinata.  "you wanna try it?"  Hinata turned a million shades of red. 

'W-what about N-Naruto?' She asked herself. 'He's had his first kiss, and I always have wondered what it would be like to kiss a girl.'

"S-sure," she mumbled still red, Yuri smiled and Hinata's blush died down. "W-wh-" was all Hinata could say before Yuri's lips crashed against hers. Hinata's eyes widen for a second and then she melted into the kiss.

'H-her lips, there so. . . Soft' Hinata thought. Yuri pulled back and they both blushed. 

"You know, that wasn't so bad." Yuri stated. Hinata nodded vigorously while still red. "We should do that again sometime ya know!" Yuri smiled and giggled. 

"Y-yea," Hinata said quietly but Yuri still heard it. Just then something was summoned, Hinata looked and saw a book. "What's that?" She asked.

"My song book," Yuri replied her pen writing super fast, she was done the song in a mere minute, she closed the book and looked back at the sky.

"C-could I hear the s-song you just w-wrote?" Hinata asked. 

"Sure!" Yuri replied. (Song on top, I do not own the song!) Hinata and Yuri then kissed again, they giggled.

"This'll be our secret," Yuri said.

"Yea," Hinata said. Yuri laid down on her lap and gazed up at Hinata with loving soft eyes.