Part 15

*Yuri's pov* 

"Sasuke, point A" Sasuke said through the microphone.

"Sakura, point B." Sakura said.

"..."

"Naruto?" Kakashi asked through the microphone or head gear. 

"Naruto, point D. Believe it!" Naruto said through the microphone.

"You're slow Naruto. Yuri?" Kakashi asked.

"Awe, your so cute. Why did you run away Tora?" I asked the cat. 

"Meow," the cat replied. 

"That's mean Tora, you shouldn't run away from your mommy." U scolded.

"Meow, meow." Tora replied.

"I'll tell her not to do that anymore, and that's really rude! She's not fat, just she just eats a lot." I replied while petting Tora.

"Meow," the cat replied. I sweat dropped. 

"At least you have a home and food right? Think of all the cats that don't have it as good as you. Please go back and I'll talk to her. . .Alright?" I asked.

"Meow," the cat replied with a mushroom sigh.

"Yay!" I yelled. 

"You know we heard your whole conversation dobe, why would you talk to a cat?" Sasuke asked.

"Because un like you I can understand animals, right Tora?" I asked. 

"Meow," she replied. 

"In your face duckbutt!" I replied. Naruto came and grabbed the cat from me. Tora screatched him, and I took off my ear piece while sighing and taking the cat. 

"I HATE CATS! CAN'T WE GET A BETTER MISSION THEN THIS?!" Naruto yelled, everyone fell and I was laughing. 

*At the Hokage's office* 

"I'll give you a C rank mission, Yuri your staying. I have another mission for you," the hokage stated. In came a drunk old man and they left. 

"What's my mission?" I asked.

"You are to escort a team from Suna to here for the chunin exams. You leave in a week," the hokage said, he threw me a scroll and I read it. 

'OHHH, he's hot. . .Almost as hot as Shino.' I thought. 'Awe man, now I need to decide. Shino or this hottie.' 

Hey guys it's me, can you guess who the hottie is. If you can then good job. I can't decide weather to make this a Shino love story, the hottie love story or something to support LGBT people. Comment and vote and tell me what you think! Bye! Luv ya!