Part 20

*Third person pov* 

"I'm Yuri and this is Shino, who're you?" Yuri asked. 

"Josh, this is Kida, Linda, Jett, Ken and Jane," Josh said. 

"You're ninja?" Jett the black haired one asked. 

"Yea," Yuri said with a little blush. 

"Since when do you know ninja's?" Linda asked glaring at Yuri. 'She's so pretty, there's no way i'm letting her get MY Kai.' She thought. 

'Ugh, she will not win MY Kai,' Kida thought. 

'MY Kai, not yours!' Jane thought. Kai looked at them and walked up. 

"Well Kai, if you need us just press this," Yuri said with a smile. 

"Why don't you stay with us beautiful?" Ken asked. 

"Sorry, I have to do something," Yuri said, "come Shino."  They both walked off. Yuri tried tickling him but it didn't work. Suddenly they heard screams coming from the distance where Kai was. Yuri and Shino ran. 

"S-stay away," Jane said as her and the others backed up. 

"Non sense, why would I let my pray get away?" The scarred man asked. 

"You won't move if you don't want to die," Yuri stated as she held a katana against his throat.  

"Yuri," Kai stated. 

"Hiya," Yuri said. 

"Bad mistake girly, you should've just stayed away. Now your gonna die,"  the man said as he slipped out of her grip.  "Don't you know who I am?" He asked crazily as he charged at her. They're weapons clashed and they both jumped back. 

"Nope," Yuri said. 

"Kish Bankash, also known as the green merlin," Shino stated. "Rank SS." 

"Oh, more reason for me to capture you, Shino should I go all out or toy with him?" Yuri yelled over to Shino who was in front of the teens. 

"Just capture him!" Shino stated emotionlessly. Yuri sighed. 

"Fine,"  Yuri sighed. With speed faster then lightning she punched him, he way flying back and before he could land or recompose she appeared under him and kicked him up. She flew up and punched him higher and higher and higher. She then appeared above him and slammed her foot on his gut hard. He made a huge dent in the ground.  "Lions barrage!" She said before they landed. WHen the smoke cleared Yuri was holding him by his neck and dragging him out of the hole.  "Are you guys alright?" 

"Yea," Jett said. 

"How did you defeat a SS ranked criminal?" Jane asked. "You're just a genin so, it must of been an act."  Just then two anbu appeared. 

"Captain Yuri," they said. 

"Hm?" Yuri muttered as she turned around. "What's the meaning of this?" 

"Sorry captain but he escaped," one of the anbu's said. 

"Other information?" Yuri asked. 

"Ibiki couldn't get anything out of him or why he's here, oh and before he escaped we were looking for you," the other anbu said. 

"I'll interrogate him, bring him to the interrogation room and i'll there in a minute," Yuri stated. 

"Right," they both said as they poofed away with the body. 

"Shino, watch them and contact me if anything happens. Bring Kai back to the house in 30 minutes,  his mom should be back," Yuri said. Shino nodded and Yuri snapped. Her anbu uniform appeared and she put her mask on then poofed off. 

"She's an anbu?" Jane asked. Shino nodded. 

"She's the strongest ninja our village has," Shino said. 

"Are you an anbu too?" Kai asked. 

"No, I'm a genin," Shino said. 

"Then how do you know her?" Jett asked. 

"I met her before I became a genin when she first arrived," Shino stated. 

'Okay, she definetly needs to be my girlfriend.' Kai thought.