Part 8

*Yuri's pov* 

I woke up to Kakashi shaking me awake.

"What?" I asked tiredly.

"Time to get up," he said. I sighed and looked at the clock.

"It's 5 am," I said.

"I know, so get going." Kakashi stated. I looked at him and pulled him down onto my bed.

"You're gonna be like 2-3 hours late anyways, just let me sleep." I whispered from beside him. I cuddled into him and fell back asleep.

*Kakashi's pov* 

I went to get up but Yuri was cuddling into me and was already sleeping.  A blush crept onto my face as I wondered what to do. I looked back at the clock 5:02, 'might as well go back to bed.' I thought. I then fell asleep with Yuri's head on my stomach. 

*2 hours later* 

"Mk, lets go." Yuri said as she dragged me out of the door. I sweat dropped, right before we went of the door she looked at me. 

"What?" I asked.

"Nice face," she said. I looked at her confusedly, my eyes widen and I touch my face. 'No mask.' I thought. 

"I'll be right back," I stated as I ran to my room and grabbed my mask shoving it onto my face. I came back and we walked outside to the training grounds.

"You know, you don't have to wear your mask around me right." She said.

"Yea, but I'd prefer to," I said while grabbing my book.

"Yea, but either way I can still see your face," Yuri said. I looked at her shocked.

"How?" I asked.

"It's one of my powers," she said while looking up at the sky. 

"So you can basically see through my mask then. . . .Wait you've known what i've looked like ever since you met me?" I asked. 

"Yea, your actually really good looking. I'm surprised you don't have a girlfriend," Yuri said looking at me with a slight smile. 'She didn't even fangirl,' I thought. "Is that why you wear a mask?"

"Hm?" I asked looking at her instead of my book.

"Because you don't want someone to like you for your looks, but for your personality." Yuri stated looking back at me with her hands behind her head.

"Yea," I said.