Part 33

*Third person pov* 

A portal opened in the middle of a speech that master Ciel was making.

"Sebastian," Ciel said. Sebastian nodded and got ready for an attack.  Yuri came out of the portal and Ciel blushed. 

"Nope, wrong place," Yuri said, she sighed and turned around and opened another portal. 

"Wait," Ciel said, Yuri turned around. "Who're you?" 

"Yuri, and you two?" Yuri asked gesturing to him and Sebastian. 

"I'm Ciel and this is Sebastian," Ciel said.  Yuri looked at him and smirked. 

"You must be one hell of a butler," Yuri said emphasizing hell.

"That indeed I am," Sebastian said with a smirk.  Yuri walked into the portal. "She was quite a looker." Sebastian stated. 

"Indeed she was," Ciel murmured. 

"Grey!" Lucy yelled as Grey was knocked back by the enemy. 

'At this rate, we'll, we'll die," Erza thought. 

"NO! Not another drop!" Yuri yelled from above, everyone looked up and saw a portal. Just then Yuri dropped out and she landed on her feet on the ground. One of the enemies tried to stab her. Yuri dodged his sword and punched him 500m back. "Hey! It's not nice to attack while I'm trying to figure out where I am!" Yuri yelled.

"Who's she?" Natsu asked. 

"I'm not sure, but she's pretty," Grey said. 

'No! She stole my Grey away from me! This is war!' Juvia thought as she watched Yuri. Just then everyone on the opposite side started using magic. 

"Run!" Lucy yelled to Yuri. Yuri sighed. She looked up and pointed her hands towards the sky and snapped. Blue lightning flashed and every single man got hit and died. They all gaped. 

"Well, this isn't my world," Yuri mumbled. 

"Wow! That was amazing! What kind of wizard are you?" Lucy asked. 

"Wizard?" Yuri asked confused. 

"That was great," Grey said. 

" I could've done better," Natsu said. 

"Well done," Erza said. 

"I'm Yuri, who're you?" Yuri asked. 

"I'm Erza, the red head is Natsu and the cat is Happy, the blonde is Lucy, the half naked one is Grey and that's Juvia," Erza said. 

"It's nice to meet you," Yuri said. They all smiled. "Are you guys hungry?" Yuri asked. 

"Yea," they all said. Yuri nodded and summoned a picnic. They all began eating. 

"Natsu, why aren't you eating?" Yuri asked. 

"He only eats flames," Grey said. 

"Oh, why didn't you tell me, go stand over there," Yuri said. Natsu looked at her curiously and went to stand where she said.  "You ready?" Yuri yelled. 

"Uh, Yea!" Natsu replied. 

"Fire ball, fireball jutu!" Yuri said as a huge fire ball 400m wide and 400m tall formed. Natsu ate it all up and looked so full he could pass out. 

"You can do fire magic?" Lucy asked. 

"Uhm, no? I guess?? I can do a lot of things like ice, water, crystal etc," Yuri said.  "It wa nice meeting you," Yuri said. She then made some hand signs and created a ruby necklace.  "For you," Yuri said as she handed it to Erza, she handed a crystal necklace to Lucy, an ice necklace to Grey, lava encased in a crystal to Natsu, diamond to Juvia and a crystal shaped fish to Happy.

"Thanks," they all said in awe. 

"Bye," Yuri said as she headed through the portal. 

Yuri landed on the ground and looked around, she was suddenly encased in a warm pair of arms. 

"I missed you, where were you?" Shino asked. Yuri turned around and slung her hands around his neck. 

"Shino," Yuri said. 

"Hm?" Shino asked, Yuri smiled and used one of her hands to bring down the collar of his jacket, she glanced at his lips and smashed her lips against his. 

"I love you, will you be my boyfriend?" Yuri asked. Shino blushed, and tilted her head back to where he was. He pressed his lips against hers. 

"Does this answer your question?" Shino asked. 

"No," Yuri said. 

"Yes, i'll be your boyfriend," Shino said. Yuri smiled and they kissed again.