Part 31

*Yuri's pov* 

'Feathers?' I looked around and saw people falling asleep. 'Genjutsu.' I thought. 'Kai, release.' I thought as I did the hand signs nessasary. 

"Shibi? You alright?" I asked while keeping my eyes on the surrounding enemies. 

"Yea, you take the ones to the left and I'll take the ones to the right." Shibi said. 

"Right," I replied. 

*third person pov* 

"Surround the girl and kill her," the leader of one of the groups said. 

"She's just a kid," a sand ninja said. 

"Do it," he snapped.  The 20 ninja's nodded and jumped after her. 

'There's so much,' yuri thought as more and more ninja came after her. She saw one just about to knife Sakura, she threw her last kunai to block it. 

'Where did that come from?' Sakura thought, she looked over and saw Yuri fighting off 20 ninja's at once using taijutsu. 'Why isn't she using kunai? Wait unless.' Sakura thought she looked to the ground. 'That was her last Kunai. Yuri.' 

"Why won't you die?!" The masked man yelled at Yuri. 

'I'm at a disadvantage, I can't use ninjutsu or I might hit one of the citizens, I'm out of kunai. I'll use my ultimate genjutsu but. . . I need time.' Yuri thought just before a sand ninja stabbed her she jumped and rolled out of the way. Yuri looked at Shibi, he was busy. She looked to Sakura and saw Gai and Kakashi fighting off to many.  'Crap.' She thought.  

"Agh," she winced in pain as a kunai was lodged into her leg. Kakashi, Gai, Naruto, Shikamaru, Sakura and Pakkun looked her way. 

"Kakashi sensei! Yuri she's fighting off more then you guys!" Sakura said as she saw Yuri dodging punching and zipping in between enemy ninja. 

"Why doesn't she use kunai?" Naruto asked. 

"She threw her last one to save me," Sakura stated. 

"Ninjutsu?" Naruto asked. 

"Naruto she can't, there's a risk that she'll hurt the citizens." Kakashi stated, he looked at his student with pain filled eyes. 

"Kill that girl!" They heard someone yell. 

"Right!" They heard a group say.  They watched as more and more ninja surrounded Yuri. 

'There's to much, I need to switch into that mode if I want to survive with out any critical injuries.' Yurt thought as she jumped back, who,e she was in mid air one of the ninja's cut her cheek. 

"Go help her!" Naruto yelled. 

"We can't Naruto! We have to many to deal with here!" Kakashi yelled. 

"Well hurry up," Naruto screamed frantically as he watched Yuri fight and get cut. 

"What do you think I'm trying to do?! I wanna save Yuri as much as you do!" Kakashi yelled. 

"Yūri wa hanbun tenshi hanbun akuma, kyōfu, kanashimi, shi o kyoka suru watashi no ta no jiko ni watashi no kurai jiko o henkaku shi, watashi wa watashi no saiaku no sokumen to hitotsu ni naru koto o kyoka hikitsugu kirai.. [Sentaku-gawa wa chichi akuma ni yotte sakusei sa remashita!" Yuri yelled, just as she did a black light surrounded her causing the other ninja's to back up. 

"Oh, she's gonna be alright," Sakura said relieved. 

"Huh?" Kakashi asked. 

"YOu know how she has wings right?" Sakura said. 

"Yea," Kakashi replied. 

"That chant makes her wings go black, I don't know much about it but I saw it happen in the forest." Sakura said. 

"I don't remember that!" Naruto yelled. 

"You weren't awake idiot, but I remember it too. She was scary," Shikamaru said. 

"Whip lash!" They heard her yell, her voice was a low growl.  They watched as all the enemy ninja's were wiped out. 

"Take Yuri with you," Kakashi said. 

"Right," they all replied. Yuri flew over. 

"You guys alright?" She asked while in her demon form. 

"Yea, we're going to get Sasuke. Come," Sakura said as she tried to drag Yuri off. 

"I can't,  I need to do something." Yuri said as she flew off. 

"Yuri!" They all yelled.