The Golden Days

Foxy's P.O.V:
The Golden Days, how I missed it so much, I wish I knew that I would be in this stuffy old room in advanced. But time will never work in that way. I dreamed every night, me being shiny and new with my fine gold coat and pirates hat. Now you can see bits of my endoskeleton reveal themselves through my decayed arms legs and stomach. I was too tired to be aggressive, I was too tired to weep. I felt like I could not function as the songs I sang raced through my torn up circuits. Hallucinations of the past are all I can see in this dark dusty room.

Flashback

"ARR my Mateys! Are Ye reading to sing a pirates song?" I cheered.

"Yeah!!!!! Foxy let's sing!!" The kids would all cheer.

"Do what you want cause a pirate is free! You are a pirate." I would begin

We sang the verses for hours and then have pictures with the children. They all beamed and gave me hugs, presents and letters, wishing they can explore all the time. I smiled warmly every night, falling asleep happily. Dreams of the children dancing around my circuits. But one horrible night, a child was locked in the restaurant. Shedding tears and curling up into a tight ball. After a few minutes of hearing him sob and weep, he stopped. My servos urged me to help him and figure out the problem. So I ran towards the boy but it was too late. He was collapsed as blood and a bite mark stood out near his neck area. My circuits ran scared as I checked his pulse, his pulse was surprisingly normal. Than a flash came in midair. I felt liquid spurt near my mouth as the flash disappeared quickly. I couldn't get it off in time because of the security guard passing by. He saw the kid. And trembled nervously, then he turned to me with a shocked expression. He trembled as he grabbed an axe from the hallway. He walked slowly forward and trembled with the axe. He pulled it back and .....
I was unconscious as I heard the metal axe bang metal.
I missed the Good Ol days, now I have to watch Bonnie with no face and arm spurted with wires, Chica with wires choked inside her mouth and wires exploded through both of her arms. And Freddy with patches of endoskeleton showing through his arms and legs.
And me, I just have a cut through my stomach and patches around. We are withered, but our bond with each other is never withered. It became even closer. We have no idea in our servos if the place is still open or if someone replaced us.

Bonnie woke up exhausted and weak.
"Hheey Gaaang." He said with a glitch in his voice box.

"Aye, hello Bonnie." I said normally.

My voice box hasn't been messed with unlike Bonnie and Chica. They were the most crippled out of the group. But we didn't mind, because our friendship will never die. We are a fighting team.

Bonnie was about to rest until he saw something quite peculiar.

"Liiiight.." He glitched before he passed out asleep.

I looked up to see light creeping towards the door slowly and steadily. My circuits and servos raced across my withered self. Someone is here.

Cliffhanger! Sorry guys! Anyway sorry if this got a little intense and sad for a beginning of of book. But this is one of the only sadder and grimmer parts of the Fangle Story.
Who or what do you think was "the Flash."
And who's at the door of the parts and service room? Find out next time! :3 Boi Boi!
- Twisty-Twizzles
😀❤️