Polishing The Others! :D

Yep! Sorry guys! I wanted to do a chapter about the others! But don't worry! It's gonna be cool!!

Toy Bonnie's P.O.V:

My heart sunk to see my original in poor condition. But felt confident that I will be able to revive him from his pain. I looked at Toy Chica beginning to fix Original Chica and Toy Chica began to look at me and smile happily. She popped up a thumbs up as she grabbed a drill and bolt. Chica was shut off for construction. My cheeks lit up a light pink as I grabbed an extra Original Bonnie Face. Bonnie was shut off because of his voice box condition. I sweated nervously as I started fixing Bonnie's face.

N-not like I never fixed anything before, that would be as Freddy or "Toy Freddy" calls "Unmanly". To be honest, he shouldn't be the one talking, I don't think his choices of food like Glazed Doughnuts and Cheese Doodles are passed as "manly." To be honest, the one who looks the most manly and strong is the original Fox.. I thought I heard his name was Foxy..? Well never mind about that.

After a few fixes of his facial appearance, arms, and voice box, he was ready to be powered on. So I clicked his power switch. Beady purple eyes popped up and he jumped almost immediately, his new red Bow tie bounced.

"Oh my goodness! Is that really me? With a face?!" He gasped, his happy tears jumping out.

I nodded happily. He touched where his voice box was located and smiled. Not sounding glitched anymore.

"This is amazing!! Thank you!!" He smiled. "I must repay you!"

He ran to Toy Chica's station and lightly pushed Toy Chica to the side, grabbing the tools and polishes efficiently. Toy Chica stood by me in curiosity to see what in the FazzWorld was Bonnie doing.

"I'm sorry Toy Chica, but I need to fix Chica myself." He seemed to began. Until he just stopped speaking sweat rolling down his new face.

It seemed like he wanted to say something else.. About how close he was to her. Toy Chica's circuits ran wild as she whispered in my ear, "Bonnica!!"

I laughed along with her. They do look like they care about each other a lot. When people are hurt they're bond is stronger. So this could be possible. I loved how Toy Chica figures this stuff out. Yet I like her in general as a person.

Y-you know, as a friend. S-she's an awesome friend!
I stood there blushing hard until Bonnie finally finished Chica. Then I looked on how Toy Freddy was doing. My circuits jolted to see how fast Freddy was completed. He only had a few minor patches here and there. But the original Freddy just kept on looking at Bonnie. Not with eyes of sincerity, but eagle eyes. I felt like there wasn't the closest bond between the two, Me and Toy Freddy on the other hand, we are like brothers, even when he calls me wimpish or hipster. I would just let it roll off my servos like water on a duck. Then there was Mangle and Foxy, Foxy literally squeezed Mangle to death with the most thankful smile after he had seen himself. I noticed he covered his eyes on Mangle so no one can see his teary light as a bubble eyes. Mangle was hugging back too. It really felt like Mangle understands everyone. But right at the moment, it seems like she wanted to walk in Foxy's shoes for him. That's how much she understood.

Suddenly Chica was awake, but she jolted to see that Bonnie fixed her. Chica smiled lightly and gave him a light hug, causing him to blush. Maybe Toy Chica was right about them. She's been right about most of them.

The thing that was the most strange is that Foxy and Mangle left.

Where are they up to?

GAHH!!! This chapter felt too short!! O.O anyway! How am I doing? and
WHERE IN THE WORLD IS FOXY AND MANGLE?!
And is there a little bit of Bonnie and Chica fixing  going on too??
Find out!! In the next chapters!!