Fredbear's Attack..

Foxy's P.O.V:

"Yer just gonna love my home fellas!! It's nothing too special, but I think y'all will be cozy there!" Fredbear chuckled as he limped over to an unknown hallway.

Today, we just found Fredbear! Or Goldie.. He really likes to be called Goldie. Or actually, He kind of found me and the lass. We got very carried away that night... But at the same time.. my heart urged for more romance and more love to give to Mangle. I thought I got all the kisses out of my system.. But I urged for lots more in the future.

That thought immediately gave my face a good shade of red and Fredbear turned around concerned.

"Do you need an icepack?? Your cheeks! They looked burned!" Fredbear laughed.

"Hehe.. No thanks.. Its nothing lad!" I shrugged and scratched my back nervously.

We took a few twists and turns around all the myserteous halls. The lights began to flicker in each hallway and unknown shadows began to crawl. I wondered then If there was more of us and not just the Toys and The Originals. Was the older generation still alive? We now know that Fredbear survived.. But I wondered if there was a gang of them.

"Hey Goldie, I don't recognize these halls..Are your sure its safe..?" Mangle asked shivering.

I nuzzled her endoskeleton for comfort. She looked freaked out by all the scenery around her.

"Don't worry folks! This is just the old halls! They used to be in Fredbear's Family Diner!" He smiled.

"They survived from the fire?!" I asked shocked out of my servos.

"Yep! Most of Fredbear's had to shut down, But they said these halls could stay! But the managers just used it as a big warehouse area...Nothin' more!" He smiled.

"Incredible! So do all of the animatronics survive as well?" Mangle asked.

I observed Fredbear for a bit. He turned around at first curiously with his baby blue aura eyes. But then they flashed to a dark black.. It seem like he was glitching. When he spoke he can only speak vowels and not actually works. His giggled nervously as he glitched, his paws around his head, like it was wincing pain that he felt.

"A-A-A-L-L O-F- T-T-T-H-E-E-M A-R-E- D-E-E-A-D..... I-I-M O-O-N-LY H-H-A-A-P-Y F-F-O-R S-O L-L-L-ONG..." He glitched with a low harsh tone.

"FREDBEAR!! What's wrong??" Mangle hollered nervously.

"W-W-H-H-H-Y C-A-N-N-T I-I-I J-U-U-S-T D-E-E-C-A-Y?!" He yelled. As he grabbed a blade and aimed it for his head.

I Immediately placed Mangle on the floor for a minute and ran to help Fredbear. He was yelling now and wincing in pain. I tried to give him hugs and pat him.. But It wouldn't help him snap out of it.

"So this is what Mari meant by him being very depressed.." I thought.

None of my comfort worked at all with him.. It felt like another mind was trying to take him over. This wasn't the Fredbear we met an hour ago.. This is darker form of him.. The Mangle stepped up and dragged her tangled endoskeleton to Fredbear quickly..

"Fredbear...Please... Things may be rough right now.. Many people have died and were injured during these incidents.. But please.. We are here... We are all here for you..." Mangle whispered.

He turned to Mangle glitching much less now, But eyes were still pitch dark and teeth growling fast.

"Please smile Fredbear.. Please crack your lips.. Please drop the blade.. Please don't make your blood drip... Please don't make your life disappear.. Because the happy moments won't ever appear.." She sang to the tune of Hush Little Baby.

It seemed to work..He dropped the Blade almost immediately.. His blue eyes returned to being bubbly and normal. I ran up to Mangle and squeezed her tight. Fredbear ran to both of us too.. locking his eyes tight in tears and he embraced to us tightly.

"I'm... So...Sorry.." He whimpered.

He wiped the tears away and stood up again.. glowing happily once again. Which seemed quite peculiar.

Oh! Here we are.." He smiled a little changing conversation.

I careful opened the ricked door. and removed the cobwebs hanging above. I turned the switch on the see the light fade on slowly. I glanced across the the room to see two firmiliar looking comrades.

"Really? How long did you guys even take!" Toy Bonnie laughed.

"Yeah!! Our shift ended a half an hour before and we found his shack!!" Toy Chica laughed.

Mangle immediately glowed at two of her best friends happily. I for once was actually quite curious about something.. But I knew It would just turn into an odd conversation if I brought it up.

"Why were the lights off?" I asked anyways. Regretting it after.

Their cheeks both formed a dark red color and started to fidget around their spot on the tile floor nervously trembling.

"They were probably making out or something.." Marionette entered laughing slightly.

My eyes opened wide. Although I knew Mari for a few days, I never thought he would ever say something that strange and unlike him. He was usually serious until I heard him say that. Maybe he his Music Box was unwinding to a more unsafe level for him to be sane at. Or he actually is quite a jokester and I just didn't intend for him to act so funny.

"WE WERE NOT!! MARI!! SHUT UP!!" Toy Chica crossed her arms and turned away.

"We were actually playing truth or dare!" Toy Bonnie blurted and immediately covered his mouth.

Toy Chica just glared at him growling a bit and their cheeks stayed at a very rose like red color.

"Heh! Hey Mari!!" Fredbear smiled at him.

"Goldie, feeling alright...?" Mari asked. Patting Fredbear on the back.

"To be honest, I wasn't.. But this time.. I felt relief after my attack.. Thanks to my new friends Mangle and Foxy!!" Fredbear sighed.

Mari glanced directly at Mangle and I and observed us curiously. Then cracked a smile..

"Methinks to be honest! Mangle did the most of the comfort! I had the hardest time with it!" I gushed at her.

Mangle glowed at me and sighed happily as she turned to Mari once again.

"I believe Mangle, That you.. are one of them as well.. The Fixers.." Mari told Mangle.

I wondered now..

What was a Fixer?