Polishing The Crippled

Foxy's P.O.V:

Was I dreaming? I pinched myself  forcefully to check if this was the case. My circuits stung in anger.

I can't be awake. Could I?

I saw the beautiful Fox with fur as white as a flurry and pink dashed around her bows named Mangle. My circuits did flips as my heart pumped, but the butterfly's in my servos were the things that made me float away the most.

My Fox friend was grabbing some handy tools and cleaner slipping on latex gloves like soap. I was impressed with her mechanic skills. For a female, people with handiwork skills was rare at the pizzeria. She returned to me happily.

"Ok Foxy!" She smiled "Ready to be fixed?"

My servos danced as my heart skipped beats like a jumprope. Fix me. I thought those words would never reach my tongue and mouth. It was full filling thinking about those words running out of my mouth like a faucet.

"Aye." I smiled "I never thought this would ever come."
Tears revealed happily. My mouth was splattered happily. I began to sniff, still feeling like this was all a hallucination.

Mangle's mouth smiled sincerely. And tears began to show themselves through the corners of her eyes. She neglected her tools and polishes and dashed to me, wrapping her arms around me. I could feel my cheeks glow happily as I returned the sincerity.

"I will make sure that I will fix you up perfectly." She said letting go.

I splattered my smile as I let go myself. Then she grabbed her tools flipping it up in the air and catching it in her palm. Determination was blinking in her eyes. Her mouth glowed too showing all determination.

"Alright Foxy, I might have to power you off until I finish. Is that alright?" She asked sweetly.

Those words danced around my head the most. Causing my servos and circuits to hype up. I struggled to relax but eventually did.

"Aye! No worries lassie, do whatever you need to do doctor!" I joked playfully

Mangle smiled lightly at me and patted me on the shoulder with her gentle soft hands.

"Thanks for being such a great patient!" She giggled.

"Do I get a lollipop at the end?" I said with bubbly puppy dog eyes, blinking rapidly.

Mangle softly snickered and peeked around her dress pocket and dug out a Dum Dum lollypop. Than she instantly bursted like a bubble laughing with deeply wet eyes. Then she started to make me laugh and my inner pirate laugh exploded from deep inside me. This caused us to laugh harder. I can feel the others just in complete curiosity.

We took a breath, and than sighed, no more laughing to be heard.

"D- Do ye know what would be cool?" I asked.

Mangle put the lollypop back in her front pockets, smiling at it.

"What is that?" She asked.

"Ye know, to chat, together.. Tonight?" I asked shyly with my cheeks burning.

Mangle's rosy cheeks lit up. And then she smiled bigger. She glowed every time she smiled.

"Your wish is my command!" She nudged me playfully.

I nudged her back happily. I felt myself gush inside and out.

"Alrighty! Let's do this!" I said determined to be normal and my patches wiped clean.

Mangle went from behind and-

After fixing

It felt like a flash when I opened my eyes. Everything doubled but than returned to to its regular frame. 

"H-how long has it been?" I asked curious.

"About an hour and thirty minutes." She replied.

I pinched myself the toughest I ever could. All what was revealing was bittersweet pain. And the jolting of my servos and circuits. Then I stared at the mirror.

Was this me?!

My ear and fur had been replaced with softer and stronger material. I had a new black pirates hat and coat, and all of my patches were back to being fluffy as a pillow. I never felt like this since the Golden Days. I could feel my heart oozing to the floor in pure astonishment.

"Do you like it?" She asked curious

I couldn't take it anymore, I ran up to her with my strong pirates legs and gave her the biggest hug. Her face turned a dashing pink.

"Yer a hero!" I smiled still hugging her tight.

I noticed a Chicken that looked kind of alike to Chica look like she witnessed a celebrity, staring at us happily and taking pictures. Her whole robot system look ready to explode like a bomb. Well now I know that Toy Chica is the Fangirl of the toys.

"Well! Your all fixed! Now we can finally chat!" She said happily.

Then her smile lowered. Blushing a little.

"T-that's if you want to.." She stuttered.

We were still wrapping our arms around each other and noticed it became awkward to the other animatronics, so together we both let go quick.

"Aye! I'd love to chat more to the hero in pink and white!" I smiled.

This made her look away gushed inside out.
What was I supposed to do?
She fixed the outside of me and the inside.

I am SOOOOOOO Sorry that this came out late! I promise to try to update 2 chapters on the same day! So anyway! FOXYS FIXED! And now everything settled down! Is this going to last?
-Twisty-Twizzles