The Strange Love Triangle

Freddy's P.O.V:

I was wandering about the restaurant, by myself, thinking. I prefer to be alone most of the time, but for some reason my circuits tingled to be the center of attention. I was destined to impress someone. But to my dismay, Somebody was already trying to do so. This made my heart drop. My one chance at love was falling before my eyes. This didn't make me sad. It made me enraged. I felt the most aggressive when I saw that Purple Bunny. He ruined my chances, and my life.  I walked the halls that very night to see the kitchen door wide open. I saw Chica frosting cupcakes with various pinks and red shades, she dashed a couple of heart sprinkles on each one.

What was she up to?

I was about to walk up to Chica but unfortunately, I was too late. Bonnie walked into the kitchen by the other entrance and greeted Chica.

"Hi Chica! How's it going!" He smiled with his cheeks tainted pink, his eyes beamed at Chica. It felt like he was stuck in a trance.

This made my circuits burn in flames. (not literally XD) I clenched my fists furiously. Those two can't be together! I've been scaring the guard in the same hall with Chica for years until we were scrapped! We were best friends. I wanted to make her my own. To make her my lover. But Bonnie just threw that idea down the drain. I wanted to cry in tears of anger.

"Oh hi Bonnie! I'm making Cupcakes!" She glowed as always.

Even though she was withered at one time like me, she glowed, she always glowed in my eyes.

Right now, I felt like knocking Bonnie out. But I can't, The others will think I'm savage. And dump me, Like what happened to another animatronic in "That Incident of '83"

"I like the hearts.." Bonnie said blushing to the side.

Chica's face glowed a delicate pink to Bonnie's words. I honestly couldn't function with this anymore. I stormed off and kept smacking myself on my wrist, stinging slaps.

"Stupid, Stupid Bear.." I sulked as I slapped my wrist one more time. But when I heard Bonnie's words after, I felt like I needed to look back.

"Are those hearts for an occasion?" He asked curiously.

"No.. Bonnie please don't!" My thoughts raced "don't confess!"

"Actually, yes, I was giving them to a person I admire a lot.." She blushed to the side.

Bonnie looked even more curious, but slightly hurt too. He probably thought she like Foxy, or one of the Toys..

Or me..

"Who are they for? I won't tell! I promise!" He begged her.

Chica blushed to the side again, a much darker tainted red then before.

"I can't.. I'm sorry..." She looked down

"Why-" Bonnie began.

"I just don't want to tarnish a friendship with anyone at the Pizzeria, this will remain a secret until I have the courage to tell him.." Chica sulked and dashed out the other door of the kitchen.

Then I noticed Bonnie sulked as well, he remained in the kitchen. He released the hands behind his back, holding a Daisy. Then tears swelled up in his eyes.

"I wish I can tell you as well... Chica.."

He sighed and walked towards the door where I sneaked up on them. I quickly dashed and pretended that I was busy with something.
He came out of the kitchen with his flower and glanced up towards me. He quickly threw the flower aside.

"Oh.. Hi Freddy.." He cracked a smile.

I felt bad, yet I felt relieved that Chica did not confess to Bonnie. If that's who she was going to confess to. My words were locked tight. I didn't feel rage, I didn't feel sadness, yet I didn't feel happiness. I felt silent.

I quickly walked away to change my act. The silence quickly turned into guilt.

"Bonnie used to be my best friend.. Ever since the day I figured it out... Everything just went wrong.." My thoughts lectured.

I saw Foxy and the new Fox, Mangle, walking towards the kitchen. Foxy was glowing more than he ever did before and Mangle always wanted to be around Foxy.

What a connection, I only wish I had that connection with Chica.. That would be my only wish.

Goodness!! I'm soooooo sorry for not updating in awhile!!! I ran out of ideas! But now, I'm good!!
Thanks for being so patient! I will update WAY more now!

-Twisty-Twizzles