The Real Story

Marionette's P.O.V:

"But that is psychically impossible Mari!!" Mangle stated. "SpringBonnie is not even alive!! Not after the fire!"

I shook my head repeating the same false statement that Toy Freddy announces so proudly. The story wasn't his fault though.
Workers, they just want to make the place more innocent. But to be honest, It should be shut down because of all the corruption. Not even the bathrooms are as broken and disgusting as the History of this pizzeria and the Incident.

I still went to visit Fredbear for more evidence and information on my theories. Yes now you know, it's not just me doing all the investigating. It's really the work of both me and my dear friend.
Fredbear still had his energy. I can tell when he speaks, His words don't glitch and stutter. His words came out fluently and perfectly. He still had a sensitive heart. He would beg SpringBonnie to stop his horrible urges. To fight. Sometimes.. Fredbear would cry himself to sleep. Missing the old SpringBonnie.. He even sometimes wanted to eliminate himself from this place.
During those times I would stay close to him, and make sure he doesn't harm himself. Instead he would just think of positives, or just burst..
Into tears. He would wrap his arms around me so tight that my breath had no choice but to be shallow.
I know why he wants to hurt himself. I know why he wants to eliminate himself.

It's because of the Incident, back in '83.
When Purple Guy returned to the pizzeria. Fredbear couldn't take Vincent and his dark shadows he casted around the place.  He went savage and haywire.. His circuits urged him to save them. To save the missing kids. Vincent's shadow would crawl to Fredbear and his smirks would say it all.

You can't.

"YES I CAN!!!" Fredbear screeched with angry hot tears spreading down his face. He quickly smacked his lips and showed his fangs. He crunched down right on Vincent's forehead causing his blood to sink in to Fredbears teeth and for it to drench Vincent's clothing in a dark red soggy color.

"F-Fred! Calm down!" SpringBonnie gasped, looking at the spreading blood going down to the clear white checkerboard tile and racing it's way towards SpringBonnies feet. But before even that happened
Fredbear's eyes darkened.. The only light you can see in his bottomless eyes were the white daggers that stared you down. He clenched onto Vincent tight and walked slowly towards SpringBonnie.

"Fred!! Please!! Snap out of it!! DONT HURT ME!!" She cried

Too late, He already forcefully shoved Vincent into SpringBonnie's suit. And quickly snapped out of his death trance.

His eyes returned to being sky blue, but welling up with tears.

"What have I done!!" He screamed, turning to me.

Yes, I was there during the incident. Can't tell you why, I can't tell anyone why, not until They meet Fredbear.

Anyway, let's continue shall we?

SpringBonnie glitched, causing the fire. But Fredbear and I escaped. And sadly so did SpringBonnie. Vincent's soul was getting the best of him during that time of the big fire. Fredbears old friend, was crippled, wires spurting out and all showing all different parts of his endoskeleton.

Noticed anything wrong in my sentence? Him, His, He? SpringBonnie began to forget his gender and The soul of Vincent fully took over his suit. Purple Guy never left. He is still there.

Fredbear and I saw a shadow in the other side of the fire.

"SPRING BONNIE!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" He yelled across the fire.

"I toooooold you once, I tooooold you twice.." He smirked at the lovely destruction.

"You can't.." He smiled with touches of insanity around him.  Might as well call him SpringTrap...

I told this story to Mangle, Foxy and Toy Chica. All of their heads still rambled from all these incidents in one year. That year of '83.

"I am afraid that SpringTrap has a savage plan.. And Mangle was a first victim.. But before we test this theory, we have to see Fredbear!" I stated.
"Foxy, Mangle.. Stay here.."

"No way!!!" Mangle yelled.

"Why in the world would you not want to rest..??" I asked rather confused of her rambling.

"I want to also know what is going on! I don't want anyone else hurt!" She said with power.

I sighed and glanced up at Foxy who was now holding her bridal style.

"I'm coming too! To protect!" He said nuzzling his head towards Mangle's muzzle.

I sighed once again.
"Fine! All of you can come! But we have to be quick or else it may be too late! He could be hurting more of us!" I shivered.

I was about the dash and spring into action but Mangle had a very important question.

I can tell she was paying the most attention to the incident than anyone else. She had curiosity blooming around her.

"Marionette..?" She asked shivering and trembling in her endoskeleton.

Foxy squeezed her tighter with affection and warmth spreading all around them.

"Yes?" I turned to Mangle, hoping that the question would be minor.

Of course it wasn't... It never is around here.
I'm pretty sure I figured out her question.
Her facial expressions are super easy to read. Like a book. I imagined that our life was just all a book..
Silly me! That is impossible and I knew that!
Anyway..

"Why were you there during the incident? Weren't you supposed to be with us?" Mangle asked.

Here we go again..
I'm finally going to admit this..
To the already tarnished restaurant..

Cliffhanger!!! AGAIN!!
Wonder why Marionette thought his life was just a story in a book.
XD
Why in the world was he around in '83 with Fredbear and SpringBonnie?? O_O Find out!! Next chapter!!

-Twisty-Twizzles :3