Scaring The Guard

Two P.O.V.S!! :D Enjoy guys :D

Mangle's P.O.V :

My face burned pink and my legs scrambled around nervously. I wanted to get up but I froze like ice...

"Uhh ah!" I squeaked.

Those were the only words that can spill out. The rest of my words were locked tight. My thoughts went tough on my already overwhelmed servos and circuits. I couldn't escape my freeze and continued to be nervous until.

"Yarr!" Someone squeaked. The person began to hack and cough. Then continued.

"Ho ho ho! It is I Santa! Now what would you like for Christmas little lassie- I mean girl!" He mimicked.

My mouth was instantly unlocked and the freeze melted away into a joke. Felt like it never existed.

"Foxy..." I quickly assumed.

I tried to turn around to see if my accusation was correct but before my head could glance over, arms wrapped me tight and turned me back to my original position on his lap.

"Foxy!! I know it's you! I heard your accent!" I laughed.

Then his fingers began to slither near my stomach area and began to tickle me. Laughs instantly spurted out my mouth happily. I tried to clench his arms tight to make him stop but my laughs caught me off guard.

"F-FOXY!!!" I screed a little. Then the giggles returned, urging to stay.

"Ye, um.. You! Got to say your Christmas Wish!" He smiled.

"ITS MAY!!" I giggled loudly.

He his arms began to slither down to my feet and tickled them as well. My servos and circuits jolted and melted into laughter. I couldn't BEAR it much more. (Sorry I thought it was punny XD)

"FINE FINE!!" I shouted and than laughed again.

"I want to hang out with Foxy!" I smiled still giggling.

He immediately stop ticking me and he got up quickly facing me.

"Yer Christmas wish came quite early lassie!" He smiled happily.

This made me smile too, Foxy's smiles and his big pirate laugh are completely contagious. If you didn't know that already.

"How about ye and I scare a Night Guard today?" He smirked.

"That's the silliest idea I ever heard! Why would you do Tha-" I began until I thought.

The nightguard on that day of the Bite destroyed Foxy. This might be his plan for vengeance.. I must try to convince him not to. I trembled nervously.

"Because! We used to do it to Ol Mike all the time before '87.." He remembered.

"So your not planning revenge?" I asked confused.

He looked at me like there was an alien implanted on my head.

"NO!" He began to laugh. "I just wanted to have a good Ol time!"

Then Foxy grabbed my hand tight and dashed to BB and JJ.

"BB! Your quite sneaky! You go to the Night guard and grab battery's from his flashlight!" He demanded.

He giggled his annoying laugh and creeped towards the vent, crawling quietly. Then Foxy and I dashed to Toy Chica.

"Toy Chica! Do you have any scary talents?" Foxy asked.

I face palmed immediately. Toy Chica does have a secret talent, but she just calls it rusted trash, she can pop her beak and eyes out to trickle your spine in fear.

"Uh I guess so..." She said popping her beak and eyes.

"Good!!" He smiled "Now go freak out the NightGuard!"

Foxy was being unbelievably stupid, yet he was so determined and filled with glee, it make my servos and circuits warm up happily. Toy Chica nodded happily and dashed on the other vent. Than he turned to me determined.

"Mangle, you DASH in the hall and jump scare him!" He released the final part of his plan.

I sighed and nodded as I dashed towards the guard. I began to screech to add a more scary effect. He popped out of his seat as he put on the Freddy mask. I looked at him like he lost his mind.

"That's not going to stop me!" My thoughts whispered through my circuits.

I ran up and jumped as high as I could and I tackled him on the floor. Our NightGuard Jeremy froze up! And than I ran back. Foxy had his arms out happily ready to squeeze me. Luckily for him I landed right in his arms.

"Atta girl Mangle!!! You showed the Nightguard who's boss!" He cheered.

"That was SO much fun!!!" I cheered.

He looked at me happily and took my hand, he was dashing somewhere,

But I couldn't tell where he was taking me this time.

???'s P.O.V:

I didn't want to do that. I didn't want to hurt anyone, I didn't want to tarnish anyone. It was the voice in my head, and my constant urge that made the Pizzeria in an odd position. Someone inside me would demand me and I was urged by desire as I caused all the issues one by one. Because now I am a piece of scrap and meaner than ever.
My old friend sat crippled and charred.

"Why did I do this to you my friend!" He would cry sweetly.

He didn't make me worse, he made me better. My feelings and desires of crimes dashed around my corrupted circuits.

I twitched my head as my eyes turned darkly. I was aggressive.. Than I took a breath.

"Tomorrow!" I told myself "Tomorrow is another day.."

I twitched my head once more and went into a nightmarish sleep. My best friend squeezed me, still in depression and sat down and weeped. Again.

So now that there was a little bit of a clue to who really was the cause of the bite, who do you think it is?? Comment below!!! And where is Foxy taking Mangle??

P.S: Check out my animation drawing!! I might get a YouTube account to post some of the animations!! :D hurray! And how am I doing??

-Twisty-Twizzles