A Withered Mangle

Foxy's P.O.V:

It was almost 5 am as I was passing the stage area to say goodbye to the toys for the night. The toys were still up and running as Toy Freddy added decorations and favors to the tables, Toy Bonnie was tuning his guitar and Toy Chica was practiced on her D.J station. The lights were getting tested by Bonnie, to see if any of them faded.
Everyone was getting ready for the day.

But, Something felt missing..

My eyes popped open revealing caution. This wasn't right. This really isn't right.

My breath began to go shallow in worry and I felt something inside my bones.

Where is Mangle? She is usually getting ready at kids cove by now!! I dashed around the pizzeria opening all the doors. I first sprinted to the kitchen.

"Gee I never ran this fast since trying to catch Ol Mike!" I mentioned to myself.

I opened the kitchen, my heart racing and hoping that Mangle was present. But unfortunately, I only saw Freddy.. But he was acting strange. He looked so lonely and depressed as his ears drooped down sadly. But I have no time to chat. I quickly closed the door as I sprung over to the Prize Corner.

"Ahoy? HELLO? MANGLE?!" I asked with worried expression.

"Hello!" BB waved happily, dashed over to me with an inflated red balloon.

I kneeled down to almost his height and calmed down.

"ARR! Ahoy BB!! Can Ye please call the Marionette??" I asked with panic in my voice box.

BB giggled and nodded and ran over to Marionette's prize area. He laughed obnoxiously to gain his attention away from his fast paced Music Box.

Marionette's eyes were daggers as he slowly looked up at BB.

"What in heavens do you want BB??" He raged throwing his fist around in the air.

BB and I were as close as the sweet taste of Peanut Butter and the juicy taste of Jelly.

BB is difficult and extremely skilled while scaring the new guard Jeremy. He is able to carefully to slip the double A battery's out of his flashlight and sneak them for himself. Then right after that he teases the guard as Mangle goes for the kill..
Mangle..

Where can she be?

BB pointed at me urging me to explain why.

"ARR!!! Mari!! Do Ye know where Mangle may be??" I asked with extra panic in my voice box and legs nervously jittering. I took shallow breaths, urging for his assurance and assistance.

His daggers faded away as he started to tremble..

"No... No... It can't be.." He trembled.

My jittering came out in rage.

"DID YE SEE HER?!" I raged in fear.

He took a shallow and dry breath.

"I-I heard a girl.. Screaming.. In the west hall..." Marionette trembled.

"Oh no.. Please no!!" I cried as some tears leaked down my cheeks.

I quickly ran with the Marionette to west hall and saw..

Absolutely Nothing..

My ears suddenly heard the sound of a broken radio. It sounded almost like a broken record..
A broken record of Mangle.

My eyes popped as I heard the sound get louder and louder each time I took a stride. These strides led me to a mystery door at the end of the hall..
The Marionette shivered at the door.. And his hot tears streamed down his bottomless eyes.

"I-I.." He stuttered.

My legs shivered, worried about Mangle's condition. Before he could speak, I began to open the door to see the biggest room in the pizzeria. But before I could notice that. I saw a White Fox.. With those cute red cheeks.

The rest of her was swallowed in endoskeleton and multicolored wiring.
And that sound! My heart teared into smithereens and my eyes were covered with rolling hot tears. I ran to her and squeezed her endoskeleton. Brushing the only fur left on her cheeks and head.

"F-F-F-F-Fox-X-X-X-Y?" She glitched. One her eyes removed and one of her eyes continued to glitter beautifully.

I continued to cry. This was unlike me. I felt down about my and my crew withered. But my heart for some reason.
Teared.

"I-I you were dead.." I cried flooding myself in tears.

She leaned to my cheek and her lips gently pressed on it. She leaned back. Exhausted. Even a simple kiss took her the energy of a lifetime.

"I-I-I F-F-F-eeeel Fine now.." She mysteriously stopped glitching.

I gasped, still clinging tight to her endoskeleton and her breath close to my cheek. And my eyes still drowned in my own tears.

"When your around.. I don't feel broken at all.." She smiled

I turned my head to the side, angry and frustrated tears rushed down my face.

I'm done, I'm ready to call this secret quits. I have to tell them. I have to tell her.

I can't hide this anymore..

What do you guys think is Foxy's big secret??? CLIFFHANGER!!! You won't know until a few more days!! :D And don't worry the next few chapters become happy and mysterious!! ^^

-Twisty-Twizzles