Two Big Confessions

Mangle's P.O.V:
Foxy was still squeezing me tight with his muscular yet soft arms. Butterflies still fluttered everywhere when I saw him.
Who cares if I am withered! If everything else is still normal, than that's the most important part.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!" He wailed into my neck area.

His breath was shallow and he was hiding his bright pink cheeks. The Marionette on the flip side was wandering about the warehouse, searching for clues.

Marionette is always helpful in horrifying situations, He is almost 100% correct with all of his theories and guessing about crimes and other traumatic things that happen around the pizzeria that have been vanished from the public.

But enough about the Marionette.

Foxy cried harder, almost panting from the hot tears that dripped down my endoskeleton. I always thought that Foxy was strong around any injury. I mean, he didn't seem as freaked about the other injuries.

At least I wasn't glitching as bad a Bonnie was. At least my mouth wasn't suffocating with the amount of wires poking out. At least I didn't have a hole in my chest like Foxy.

At least I wasn't trashed like that mysterious animatronic.

"What don't I understand.?" I said sympathetically.

I can feel his extremely deep breaths spiraling around my neck area. He finally put his head back up, facing me. He opened his eyes, soggy and filled with stinging tears. Then he squeezed the skeleton of my arms tight. Like he was going to experience lots of pain and suffering again. His eyes slammed shut before me. I was extremely confused of why he would be so worried about me?

Not Freddy, Not Chica, Not even Bonnie.. But me?!

"IM SO WORRIED ABOUT YE!! BECAUSE I LOVE YE!!He wailed and quickly pressed his lips against mine.
Before my eyes grew heavy and shut, I saw Marionette turn around and smile normally.

And not like a deranged puppet.

My eyes grew droopy as they shut heavily as I kissed back a little bit more soft. Butterflies instantly began to activate as they danced around what's left of me. My blush was still in place and brighter than normally. Then he leaned out slowly and steadily.

I didn't even think before I can tell Foxy.

"Foxy, I love you too! You treated me so fine! I wanted to tell you after the Apron incident.. It wasn't an incident.." I admitted.

He smiled deeply at me and stroked my frizzed up fur.

"So y-Ye wore that apron.. O-on purpose?" He asked.

I nodded as I felt my cheeks heat up and my heart pumped a dozen times quicker and skipped beats.

"Because I loved you all along.." I whispered.

Foxy quickly leaned back in and pressed his lips against mine softly but longer. He wrapped his arms around my neck area and showered me with kisses around my cheeks and forehead. Planting kisses in every area of my face sweetly and softly.

"Guys!! No time for.. Whatever you were doing.." Marionette interrupted awkwardly.

Then a burst came through the door, It was Toy Chica. At first she was smiling, until her smile quickly dropped and all she can say was
Gasps.. Short gasps..

Oh and of course after her short gasping session she added drama by shrieking at Foxy.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!" She shrieked.

Then she began to growl and her eyes began to dagger at Foxy and the Marionette.

"YOU TWO MUST EXPLAIN NOW! OR THERE WILL BE SOME SERIOUS BUTT KICKING!!" She screeched as she popped off her beak and eyes.

Foxy stopped hugging me and stood in front of me. Toy Chica and Foxy both looked at each other, freaked out and furious.

"I promise!! I would not do this to her!!" Foxy reassured. "We found her like this!! And we've been trying to help ever since!!"

"Toy Chica! Your taking this out of context. We are trying to figure out who did this! Just calm down ok?" Marionette assured her.

"CALM DOWN?!" She shrieked "SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND!!!"

She growled at Marionette and clenched her fists tight and harshly.

"Chi!! Stop it!!" I glanced up at her.

She crouched down to my height and petted my bow that was torn during the incident.

"Mang!! WHO DID THIS?!" She screeched again.

"Calm down!" I giggled softly.

Her breath was as shallow as Foxy's.
Goodness!! Why am I the only one calm about the problem? It's not that bad!
She looked at me with her beak attached once again.

"Mangle, you are so brave, You are as just as brave as the withered fellas!!" She smiled teary eyed.

"I agree! She is my brave pirate lass.." Foxy also said teary eyes.

Then sparks of emotions quickly rised in every inch of my endoskeleton.

"B-but Foxy! Your just as brave! We went through so much.." I smiled warmly.

We both took a breath.

"We both went through it together.." We chorused.

We both sighed and closed our eyes hopefully to feel his soft lips once again.

Until..

"Your TOGETHER?!" Toy Chica squealed.

Foxy leaned out quick to nod at Chi and leaned back in slow. Our noses first nuzzled together, then our lips met again. Until seconds later..

"G-Guys.." Marionette shivered.

"What's wrong?" We all chorused.

"I-I know.." Marionette stuttered nervously.

We were all confused, in our own reality. But we caught on quickly, we knew what was going on..

Mari knew..

"W-who??" I shivered.

I waited for the second confession today

"It's-"

CLIFFHANGER!!!!
But hey! I updated twice in one day!! What do you think the second Confession is .
And how am I doing?? Good? Don't be shy to write your opinion! ^^

-Twisty-Twizzles ^^