Opening Up

Mangles P.O.V:

"Toy Chica!!" I gasped.
My feathered friend jumped up from her tail feathers and ran towards me. Her circuits go wild when I get frightened. I shut the door quickly,

"WHAT? WHAT?" She yelled.
I gulped as my robotic parts jolted.

"I heard a glitched animatronic." I said looking down at the ground.

Toy Chica calmed down and looked at me like I had three heads.

"Seriously? That's no big deal. Let's open the door!" She smiled.

I turned my head and wandered off in my paranoid servos. Pacing back in forth in the pizzeria. I kept the key in the pockets of my pastel pink pirate skirt. Wondering if I should just lock the door up again.

"What do you think Chi? What if they are aggressive animatronics?" I asked.

"We won't know anything until we open it up!" She smiled.

I sighed, maybe she's right? I splashed on a smile and opened the door confidently. My eyes were closed, waiting for Toy Chica's first reaction.

It was a gasp.

"Well that could mean two things." My thoughts lectured me "Either she is scared or happy."

I blinked my eyes open. I gasped a little too, not in horror not in happiness, just in sympathy.

In front I saw a patched bear with a torn top hat, revealing some endoskeleton. It's eyes were closed, like he was worn out, or possibly shut down. Next I saw a Chicken that looked exactly like Toy Chica except her robotic parts were shaped differently. Plus, her bib was torn and her mouth has been shoved with wires. Her arms missing and replaced with wires. Then I saw a bunny with a face that disappeared. All was left was the bottom jaw of his mouth. He was also missing an arm. Red eyes flashed. I couldn't tell if he was awake or asleep.

Then I saw the sweetest looking Fox that I ever came upon the pizzeria. His eyes glowed in wonder and he looked around the shiny refreshed pizzeria. But he was hurt too, with bits of patches of endoskeleton rusting. One of his arms was replaced by a rusty hook that showed
peeks of gold around its old cover. I'm shy to admit it, but when I first saw that Fox, I had a special place deep past my servos and circuits and right in my golden heart. But before I get too carried away-

"OH MY GOODNESS! ALL OF YOU! PLEASE LET US FIX YOU UP!" Toy Chica hollered.

The withered animatronics jolted awake. They're eyes looked extremely tired but not the Fox, the fox was the first to enter from the stuffy room into the brand new pizzeria.

Then slowly, all the animatronics were out of the room. I quickly turned the key in the lock of the parts and service room and ran came back. I saw the Fox look at me and than turn away nervously, I ignored it for now. Curious of what happened to the fox.. er.. And the others too.

Then Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, and Marionette began to walk to us with shocked expressions spread on all their faces.

"What in the FazzWorld were you doing in the parts and services room?" Toy Freddy asked a little impatient.

One thing you need to know about Toy Freddy, He runs a extremely tight ship. He may replace me as a pirate. Highly unlikely though. Toy Bonnie on the other hand is relaxed, but secretly can get jolty circuits when around Toy Chica. His cheeks would always be tainted red when he saw her. My servos would warm up when seeing them together. Sometimes I wish somebody cared and loved me so deeply and dearly. Moving on though.

"M-mangle heard a glitch.. So we opened the door of the room.. And found withered animatronics.." Toy Chica's circuits ran nervously.

"I wondered if we can polish them and make them feel like new again. " I smiled at the Fox.

He smiled back, his cheeks lightly shaded pink. This made my cheeks react the same.

"First of all, what are their names?" Asked Toy Freddy suspiciously.

Freddy took a breath before he spoke until.

"They are the original versions of you Toys." The Marionette told them.

Toy Freddy smiled lightly, his circuits not going as crazy as before.

"I think I've heard of you guys! Of course we can polish them! Each original animatronic go with their toy version." Toy Freddy spoke.

I saw the fox walked towards me, waving his rusty hook.

"A-aye, hello.. You must be.." He began.

"Mangle." I proceeded. "I'm gonna fix you back up."

"Foxy.. And thank you.." He glowed.

Even though he may be withered, he still glows to me.

Annnnnnd this is where we will leave off! I hope you guys enjoy it! It was WAY longer than the first one! Much happier this time right? If you have questions or anything never be afraid to comment! :D Boi Boi!
-Twisty-Twizzles