Outside The Pizzeria

This song REALLY inspired me for this chapter!

Mangle's P.O.V:

My circuits jumped up and down in excitement when Foxy asked if I wanted to talk with him. I couldn't believe he thinks I'm at least "interesting" to talk to. My servos warmed up and my cheeks gushed pink. But Foxy wasn't here yet. I tried to locate where he had went. My heart sunk in the sea and I sulked my way to talk with Toy Chica. But in the middle of my walk there I heard a bang of metal, no not animatronic metal! Silly! More like a metal pan. I quickly ran to assist whoever was in the kitchen.

I gazed out the kitchen door window to see Foxy borrowing one of Chica's aprons that said "Let's Eat" while making stretchy cheesy pizza with a dash of pepperoni and tomato. He quickly slid his dish in one of the takeout pizza boxes and dashed out, knocking into me on his way. His eyes blinked a few times to see me. His jaw fell towards the floor and his mouth lowered. This confused me.

"T-the surprise!! It's ruined!" He spurted.

I got up slowly, still confused and a billion questions scattered around my already scattered head.

"What surprise?" I questioned.

Foxy's head lowered as he got up. His mouth sank into the cutest pout face. His eyes glanced the other way. His face tinted pink.

"F-for ye.. " he stuttered. "I wanted to make you some pizza and sit outside.." He blushed harder. "T-together.."

I smiled and my face tainted a light pink. My servos were touched by his kindness. I only expected a small chat, but to Foxy, you can see it in his eyes. He makes small moments bigger.

"Aww!! Foxy! That's so sweet! Don't be nervous! I'm touched! And I would be so happy to join you outside!" I smiled happily and nudged him.

Foxy's grin widened a lot. He grabbed the Pizza and ran towards the exit. Then he turned around looking at me.

"Come on!" He cheered "It is beautiful here at night!"

"O.K! I'm coming!!!" I smiled happily dashing up the stairs of the exit door and finally making it on the rooftop deck. He carefully placed the pizza on the edge and sat down. He patted the edge next to him showing me where to sit. I sat down in the exact spot happily. Foxy was the first one to start conversation right when I sat down. He may look independent but he is chatty, well when he is around me anyway.

"Aye Mangle, do ye like my pizza? I'm working on not rushing." He spoke slightly embarrassed.

I took a bite, I felt like the cheese carried me to Pizza heaven where all the toppings were equal.

"This is one of the best Pizzas I ever ate here!" I said happily taking another stretchy slice of gooey, cheesy pizza.

"Well thank ye! If ye like me pizza, ye should try Chica's!" He smiled.

I had so many questions dancing around my memory. Should I just ask? I took a breath and spoke.

"So about the Parts and Service room, how long were you in there?" I asked nervously.

"Aye, I don't know.. All I know is that the Pizzaria was closed after an incident.." He said with his head lowered.

It seemed like he knew more information. I tried to ask, but he began to tell the horrific story of what happened.

"Aye, The bite of '87, It was when a kid was accidentally locked in the pizzeria, he tried to escape, but then something bit the back of his neck." He sighed
"This is where I am in the story.. I heard his cries for help and I tried to check his pulse, but than a flash smeared blood all over me face and teeth. This convinced the night guard that I did it and he quickly assaulted me with an axe and put me into storage." His eyes watered in the corner of his eyes.

I touched his hand with mine softly. He looked shocked for a minute and than changed thought nervously. Blushing hard.

"L-lets forget about it though! I'm back to being polished because of a hero.." He smiled at me.
This caused my circuits to flutter away.
"So! What is your special place at the pizzeria?" He asked curious. 

"I work at Kids Cove! I like singing, playing violin, dancing! All of that!" I smiled.

"Preform for me!" He cheered.

I smirked a little and looked away. I was in a teasy mood today.

"I'm sorry, are you a paying customer?" I smirked.

"No! But I am a close friend and us close friends get free things right?" He convinced. "Plus I gave you free food!"

"Your not even a kid! Only kids in kids cove!" I teased.

"Imma kid at heart!" He said pounding his chest with his fist.

I gave up.

"Okay Fox! One performance!" I smiled.

He clapped and cheered like a little child. I guess he wasn't kidding with the kid at heart thing. My circuits tingled as I grabbed my violin. I heard Toy Chica practicing her keyboard part so I began to join her.

Then I noticed Violin harmony. I turned around to see Foxy playing violin too. Dancing a little jig as he played. We began to dance together through our song and gaze into each others eyes as playing the beautiful notes to the song. Foxy showed me his dancing and I copied. Then I heard someone play the Harp.. It was gorgeous and then someone play the guitar. I bet it was Chica and Bonnie playing the same song while Toy Chica practiced with the D.J station. We were all practicing together even when the people down stairs didn't notice a sound. 

I don't know if it was dancing with Foxy to the song or the sound of the music, but my servos fluttered as I played the song with Foxy. My ears savored the sound.

Because night does not last longer than day.

1007 WORDS??? THE BIGGEST CHAPPIE OF ALL TIME! I hope you guys liked this chapter!! And thanks to b-ball_10 and BrokenSong345 and their awesome support!! And thanks to MarionetteBae who's stories inspired me to make my own FANGLE book! :D
Thanks so much to all of you!
😀❤️😀❤️😀❤️😀❤️😀❤️😀
-Twisty-Twizzles