The Promise

I found this meme and I'm married to Bonnie :P ooookkk..
Tell me what you got in the comments!

Foxy's P.O.V

The sun was slowly peeking up as we both stopped playing our violins. I took a breath and sighed while gazing at Mangle, never wanting my moment to end. Mangle was looking at me happily. I smiled as I sat down back on the edge of the rooftop deck and clapping like a silly little kid. She smirked.

"Why are you clapping? You did MOST of the music silly you!" She laughed.

"Well, I thought we did great as a team." I smiled.

She nodded in agreement as her eyes sank down. She must be getting tired.
Then I noticed her walking towards me and sat down on the edge of the rooftop deck. Toy Chica's D.J set suddenly came to a stop and Bonnie and Chica's instruments were no where to be heard. The sun was still peeking slowly but the stars shined brighter. I sighed, thinking of how much I accomplished in one day.
Suddenly, I felt something lean on my shoulder. This caused me to have fluttery and jolty servos and circuits. I turned around to see Mangle guilty of the act. She looked away, head still on my shoulder and with tainted pink cheeks. My cheeks blushed darkly I slowly placed my head on hers and wrapped my arm around her waist.Y-ye know, as a very good friend. I looked away too, until Mangle opened up.
"For the first time in my life, I'm Outside." She noticed.

"Me too! It's gorgeous out here. I'm so happy we were able to come out here." I smiled.

She smiled with pink all over her face.

"Me too, I hope we can hang out again.." She gushed.

I gushed as well, and for the first time. I noticed my heart fluttering. No. Everything fluttered. And I couldn't stop looking and talking to Mangle. If I had to rewind this moment.
Me fixed by a beautiful flurry white Fox and us becoming the best of friends, and coming up here to get to know each other. I took a breath, my breath was deep and relaxed my eyes sank half way, tired and wanted to sleep.

"No!" My thoughts shrieked. "It's getting close to 6:00 am, we can't make Mangle late for performance time."

It was 5:39, time moved faster than light. But I wanted my moment with her to last. I feel something.. I feel like I need to see her every night after the pizzeria closes.
My heart urged for more time to experience my feeling.

"D-do ye wish this night will last forever?" I asked shyly, arm still around her and head to hers.

"To be honest y-yeah.. I feel like I can do this every night.." She gushed now wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

This made every single place inside flutter and the outside gush a sweet red. She actually understood. I sighed again looking at the time again. 5:50, I groaned.

"Mangle, why does time have to fly?" I sighed.

"Goodness!! It's 5:50!! We better head back down to get into our positions." She paused.

I could feel her thinking about me as she got up and faced me.

"Where are you going to go??" She asked concerned about me.

I sulked.

"Back into the parts and service I guess.." I sighed as my breath sulked. My eyes melted in tears. I haven't cried to anyone like this before. I felt like I could express my happiness and sadness to Mangle with her completely understanding. She grabbed me for a hug.

"T-that place just reminds me of too much.." I sniffed.

Then It was Mangle's turn to cry. She felt horrible. All these experiences felt like it jolted her circuits more than mine.

"N-no! I did not mean for you to be sad too! Come on! We have to stay strong!" I said through my escaping tears.

I let go and got back in control. We both walked downstairs and I dropped her off to the new Kids Cove. I gazed around quickly. Everything had changed, now there was a kiddie pool for little ones to enjoy, streamers glistening around the cove, and Pictures of Mangle with a pink pirate hat on her head. This made my cheeks go as red as a strawberry, my circuits dancing around as everything else fluttered. Once again.
5:55, why? Why does it go so fast, I went up to Mangle quickly get this thought off my chest.

"Mangle, I had the best day of me life! Can we hang out again, once the pizza is closed for the night. " I begged.

Mangle looked at me and smiled happily.

" I had a great time too!" She smiled. "Of course! I don't want you to be lonely, so I will make the promise to visit you every night!" She promised me.

The made my heart zing and my circuits tingle. I couldn't help it at that very moment. I gave her a quick hug and ran off, blushing slightly.

She actually made a Promise to me. She is more than special to me. And I feel that she might feel the same. I returned to the parts and service room, remembering the rusty feeling, but when I opened the door today. It was completely spotless and polished to the brim. I sat down and turned to see Chica sleeping softly and Bonnie gazing at her. It seemed like he was in a trance. I saw his hand move to hers, lightly touching the top of Chica's hand. Strange..

What in the world was up with him?

Done! Sorry this took like a million years! :P Anyway how am I doing? And What's up with Bonnie?? Anyway! I hope you enjoyed the chapter and more will be coming soooooon! :D

-Twisty-Twizzles! :3