Fix me

Hey guys! This is a birthday special for Robbie, I hope you guys like this one too. Everything here is fictional guys. Hope you like it! Comment please this is only my second book.

*

Dark bruises around her eyes and arms are making her best friend, Gene which worked as a movie producer furious.

"Told you Ashton wasn't for you." She took a packet of frozen peas and passed it to her.

"He was just.. Angry.. Or frustrated.." she trailed making more excuses for him.

Gene rolled her eyes." Or crazy? Rose I swear you're turning stupid." She put her hands in the air in despair.

"I'm just trying to live my life and to be loved." Her cheeks was wet with tears.

"That's not the way. He doesn't love you. I don't care who the fuck he is. We should go public and ruin his reputation in the NBA's. " Her eyes quickly landed on Gene's, her palms turning sweaty.

"No don't do that. Please." Gene's face softened and hugged her.

"If this is because of your-"

"It's not. I promise." Rose lied. She knew it was. Hugging Gene tighter.

"I'm gonna find a new job. "

*

"Rosie , this is New York finest restaurant. We don't put the fork and knives like that." Her mentor pointed out. 'Great, first day of work and I'm already messing up' she thought to herself. She wasn't working for two jobs at once instead she was working for three. It was all she could do to bear herself. This was her newest job and she intended to keep it. She ran across a street for her next job.

"Rose, this is the third time of you being late this month! I don't think I can hire someone like you." Her Mexican boss handed her some cash and told her to dodge off somewhere else. 'Next job then.' she thought and started hunting for jobs. Job hunting for Rose was easy. She was tall with long chocolate brown hair, her grey eyes always made the customers wait a little longer or her slim figure that makes everything look nice. But unfortunately her black eye wasn't helping today.

Her other shift was about to start but she hated the job. She disliked the manager the most. He was a horny bastard always trying to harass her. She had no guts to tell him to fuck off or she would be fired directly.

Finishing her last shift of the day she rang her bestie.

"Gene? Wanna have dinner?"

"We're having a little party over the set. Why don't you come over? I'll send you the address." The phone clicked and her phone beeped.

When Rose got there , she was surprised to see green screens everywhere.

"Are you here to audition or the interview as my PA?" A strange man looked at her and chuckled lightly. She didn't know who he was but nervous when she saw his golden brown eyes. It made her heart beats faster and the sensation of burning on her skin as her body temperature heated up.

"I-uh-" he didn't let her finish her sentence and rushed her into his office,pulled out a chair for her. They weren't alone. There were tons of people auditioning or interviewing. Whoever he was. He must be famous.

" Name?" He had his eyes on her.

"Rosie Marie Louis." She bit her lip, praying that Gene would save her in time. 'But I needed a new job. I'll just give it a shot.' She thought. A mirror reflected on her and it reminded her of the bruise she had on her eye.

The mysterious man was asking every

Applicant different questions and the last question landed on her. 'If you want it go and get it!' Her mom loved that phrase.

"Why do you think you have the potential to be my PA, Marie?" he asked narrowing his head.

The fact that he called her middle made her even more turned on. She cleared her throat before she started speaking, making sure that she doesn't sound shaky.

"Look at my eye. That's how I hard I work." Rose sounded confident for the first time. The man chuckled loving her guts and confidence.

When the interview was done she got out walking around calling Gene's name.

"Who are you looking for?" His voice startled her.

"Gene. She's a producer here?" He chuckled .

"Yeah, c'mon follow me." He couldn't stop looking at her. There was something that attracted him to her.

"You're getting the job." He offered his hands and she took it smiling.

Her soft hands touched his warm and big hands made both of them have electric tingly sensation through their body.

"Rose! Where the hell have you been?" Gene was holding her drink.

"I just got a job from him." She pointed to the mysterious guy.

"That's Robert Downey junior, my child." Gene chuckled at how silly Rose could be.

"Woah. He's an actor?" Gene nodded and gulped her drink.

"He's gonna be fun to work with." Rose knew that but Every time she looked at him, she just wants to rip his shirt off and take him right there. Everyone thought that Rosie Marie Louis was innocent but she knew herself better than anyone. she glanced over her shoulder once awhile just to see him. She caught him glancing around too.

"This is Susan, our other producer and Robert's wife too." Rose's heart fell a little when she said wife. 'All the good men are taken, what is there left?' She smiled shaking Susan's hands. She watched as Susan kissed his lips , her heart fell even more, Robert made eye contact with Rose. She couldn't believe how much she was into the man she just met an hour ago. Who was she kidding with. He's too perfect to be hers. Everything she owned including herself was all broken.

"Hey wanna hang at home?" Gene took her bag and dangled her car keys. Rose nodded picking her stuff up as well they left the scene.

"He's hot." Rose blurted knowing that she couldn't keep it any longer.

"Hell yeah he is." They both chuckled.

"Why don't you choose someone like him?" Gene turned down the radio.

"He has a wife for Christ's sake." Rose looked out the window.

"Thirdwheel?" They chuckled even more. Gene was an open-minded person, she in fact, is also in a relationship with a married man.

"I can't. They look so happy." Rose was shaking her head telling herself no but her heart was rebelling. 'It doesn't mean that I don't own happiness I have to ruin others love life right?' She thought. Plus, is she still in a relationship with Ashton? Or was it over? Whatever is happening, she's still working with her new boss.

Robert Downey Jr.

*

COMMENT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I just wanna know what do you think about this story. Thanks for reading by the way.