4

Not edited

*

Rose was woken up by her phone. She tripped finding her hand bag.

"It must be here somewhere." she said out loud and finally found her phone.

"Good afternoon, Ms Louis the set starts at 5 in the evening."

"I'll inform Mr downey thank you." She hung up and started to get ready. Putting on her red dress that followed her curves perfectly. She couldn't fail to forget what he said last night. The worst thing is his wife?

"Mr downey?" She knocked on his door and tried pressing on the door bell. She took the extra card out and opened his door. His trousers, shoes and socks was everywhere following by his shirt.

"Mr downey, you have to wake up. Work starts at 5 and it's already 2." She shook him a little and he groaned.

"I'll give you five minutes to wake up while I clean up your mess." She took his clothes for dry cleaning and picked up his shoes putting them aside.

"Ms Louis, wanna have late lunch?" She spun around and saw him only in boxers. She nodded scanning every inch of his body. She waited as he got ready.

"You look beautiful today. Why don't you dress like this in New York?" She blushed biting her lower lip.

"Cause I feel that I'm not suppose to. In Switzerland, where nobody knows me." He placed his fork down frowning.

"You are beautiful and you are the secretary of Robert Downey junior. Make a good impression for me." He winked at her and continued with his lunch. They spent all evening filming while Rose sorted out his programs with the director's secretary. They had dinner with all the casts.

"Hey, I'm Jeremy Renner and you are?" Rose smiled shaking his hands.

"I'm Rose, secretary of Robert downey jr." Robert spotted Rose speaking with Jeremy his co-worker. Without a doubt that Rose was beautiful and always approachable.

"Jeremy, my dear friend" Robert said with an British accent and slapped his butt. Rose picked up her phone and walked away from the crowd excusing Mr Renner and Mr downey.

The both watch that amazing body of Rose walking away in a red dress."Jesus, Robert how do you get all these beautiful girls?"

"I am Tony Stark" Robert winked and sat down for the feast.

"Rosie, I've been feeling.. Quite hard to breathe these days." Dahlia was on the phone with Rose. Shutting her eyes tight and breathing heavily.

When she caught her breath back. She finally could speak." Don't worry I'm pretty sure it's just the gummy bears that I bought for you,you ate too much. Not good for your teeth Dahlia remember that. I'll call you soon yeah?" The phone clicked and she immediately dialed Dr Corinth's number.

"Rose? anything I could help with?" She knew that her sister would always tell her what she's been through than the doctor. Who wouldn't?

" Dahlia says that she has a hard time breathing. Please help.. Don't worry I'll settle the payment when I get back, alright?" She sucked in more air.

"Consider it done, Rose. Take care." Rose went back to the dinner table smiling taking a seat right beside Robert.

"Everything fine?" She placed a white napkin on her lap.

"Perfectly fine." Rose didn't even know if she was close to fine.

*

"Another one of these please." She raised her glass.

"Rose?" Robert took a seat beside her.

The bartender served her a blue colored drink.

"What is that?" He pointed at her drink.

"Aquavelvet." Robert told the bartender exactly the same thing he wanted. He took a sip and was amazed by how it tasted.

" Didn't think you would come back." she chuckled lightly and gulped down more of her drink, what was left of it anyway.

"Me too, Mr downey. me too." she ordered another one, placing another bill on the table.

" How many glasses of it have you been drinking?" Robert frowned, did he just employ an alcoholic? He slowly counted the glasses on the table, there was seven including the one just arrived.

" Come on. Let's get you back to the hotel." Robert placed her arm around his neck and carried her, walking out of the bar. Closing her eyes slowly, tears flowing down her cheeks. She tried to sob as softly as she could but the quiet streets just wasn't the right place. He had so many questions in his head that he needed her to answer but would she? He placed her on the soft bed. Her eyes still closed but tears kept flowing down her cheeks , he stroked her cheeks lightly, wiping off her tears. He wanted to leave her to rest but she held on to his arm and opened her eyes.

" Please just be here.. please.." Her blood shot eyes looked into his brown eyes. He nodded and took a seat beside her, holding her hands until they fell asleep.

*

"shit" she muttered as Rose woke up from her sleep. Everything was wrong she her luggage was no where to be found and this room is way too big. It looked nothing like hers , rubbing her head with her free hand. It was just then she saw Mr downey sleeping soundly beside her and all of this made sense. This was never her room it was Mr downey's. She retrived her arms slowly removing her hands from his and ran back to her room. Washing all of the cigarette smell and alcohols too. How was she going to give an explaination to him? He must have thought he hired an alcoholic. She wore her long dress today , letting her body losen up today. He was already at the hallway waiting for her.

" Mr downey i.. I apologize for what happened yesterday. I dont do that a lot. It's just that.." she frowned not knowing what to say.

He smiled charmingly and said " It's okay sometimes situations are hard. I understand but do consider sharing it with me if you have a problem. I have a great shoulder, proven last night." People might think he's crazy but he trusted her. Someone that knows that they have a condition, there's always a way to fix it. The days was all the same except for the famous attractions they have been in during their free time. This city is indeed beautiful and its just different from New York , it has the vibe.

*

will update soon guys! i hope its doing well! vote and comment please.