14

Hi

*

"Susa-"

"Let me finish, please." She was pleading her.
"Exton is growing up, questions are starting to pop up. I can't.. do it without him, he's an extraordinary father."

"He is." Rose smiled sadly.

"I just want a fresh new start, I screwed up big time. But I'm back this time, we.. Could be a family again." she told herself not to let any tear fall, if this was the feeling of falling in love and losing someone, it felt like everything died inside of her, she was in pain. " Could you? I know this is a big favor but it would help Exton so much. Plus if Exton asked who you were, how are you gonna answer him? She gulped
' I'm the one who stole your father and your family away!' She thought to herself.

"I'll need time." Susan nodded, it was a big decision.

"Take your time." Rose took her bags and ran back to her office, sobbing on her desk. She could go to the top floor, slip of the edge of the building, that would be easier.

"Why did I fall for you?" She whispered, she felt her unsteady heart beating.

"Rose?" He dropped everything and ran to her.
"What happened? Don't cry please." He stroked her tears away, not understanding why was she in tears.

"Let's get out of here, Venice or Paris or something. I..I'm just tired." he hugged her tightly, kissing her cheeks.

"I'll get the tickets."

*

"I said Paris, Downey.. not the entire France." he chuckled kissing her lips.

"But I wanted to give you a great trip." he helped with her bags, she wanted to escape, for the moment. When she return, she'll make the decision and she was sure of it.

"You spoil me in anyway you can, don't you?" She snuggled into his arms, they were already in Paris, for a month traveling the entire France. He really wanted to say it, but he couldn't and he hated himself for that.

"You're apart of my life, Rose. You made me better." she gulped and felt bad, she didn't make him better, Susan did. Downey's phone rang and interrupted their moment.

"Hello? Exto-Susan? Oh yeah.. Hmm. I'll call him." Rose turned away, her attention was towards the bookstore. She always loved books, she bought a novel the last time she went to Zurich. She was leaning on the shelf reading Marvel Comics, she chuckled looking at the animated Iron Man.

"They say what you read is what you are." Rose almost dropped her comic looking at Andrew.

"O-oh, Mr Jenner!" She was dumbfounded and surprised to see him in Paris.

"In that case, you're reading Avengers." She looked at the magazine then back at him, squinting her eyes, awaiting for what he'll say.
"Nerd."

"Hey! I'm not a nerd! Wh-what are you doing here?"

"On a business trip.." she then spotted a tall model standing outside of the bookstore.

"That involves, models. Business, I see." They laughed, his emerald eyes was staring into hers.

"Alright, I'll see you around.."

"Secretary of RDJ." he waved at her then left, she smiled trying to place the comic back, Downey was glancing at her. "Oh, hey you!" She smiled nervously.

"Avengers Huh?" He chuckled kissing her lips.

"My baby's in it." he snatched the comic, flipping it through quickly.

"And who is your baby?"

"Hmm, Hawkeye." she teased, he bit her lip pulling her closer to him again, kissing her slowly. They broke the kiss for air, still smiling.

"You have a month, Ms Louise, to do anything.. You like." he smirked again. " no seriously, I got us a car." She chuckled pulling him out of the bookstore.

*

They went traveling around France, she enjoyed more than she ever could, and she was sure that on this very moment, it was her sweet escape. Afraid to fall back to the position where she had to make a decision, she had Downey's arms wrapped around her when they slept.

"So.. do you like the trip we're having?" He whispered in her ears, spooning her on their bed.

"It's more than I could ever ask for..its perfect." she flipped herself around so she was facing him.

"Well, that's all I wanted to hear. I remember you sobbing.." he touched her cheeks." I can't have you cry and not do anything about it."

"Don't make me cry tears of joy now, darling." she pecked the tip of his nose.

*