12

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Not edited yet.
*
He stood there watching her bathe, the water running down her body swiftly. his eyes wandered around her body, looking at her as if she was his prey. Rose's hair was getting longer, it always took her time to dry her hair up.

"You need to stop staring." Rose walked away wrapped in a fluffy white towel, her finger pressed on his hard chest before she walked away. His devilish smile flashing at her, he pulled her close to him. So close his long lashes was touching her face, his lips found hers at last. Her hands was lost in his locks of hair, his placed hot kisses down her collarbone. The fluffy white towel was underneath them, his hands travelled everywhere. His touch was exotic for her, she craved for this man. Her eyes was closed the entire time, experiencing his tongue in her mouth.

His hands was tied around her waist, she pulled away. Staring into his eyes, she was pulling him away from his son, which he loved the most. If Susan comes back with a peace offering, he'll definitely take it. It's not long until Ashton dumps Susan and she'll notice he's much more better.

"Are you okay, Renèe?" She snapped out of her day dream when he called her Renèe.

"Don't call me that, it's easy for them to track me down." He brushed her hair away and kissed her forehead.

"I got it okay, don't worry they won't come for us." she shook her head, she knew they would if they knew like how they did to Leslie, taking away everything she loved. she's not letting anyone get him.

"Let's not dwell in the past. You have to meet up Andrew, lets get ready."

*

"Downey! Such a pleasure, and this is?" Andrew Kenner was from Switzerland, he owns a production company. He was indeed a pioneer in the business, Rose did some homework before meeting up with him, making sure she doesn't embarrass her boss.

"I'm Mr Downey's secretary. It's a pleasure meeting you, Mr Kenner." She smiled, scanning him all over. His eyes was emerald green, his dark slick black hair. His tall and well-built figure was really mouthwatering. His hands was still shaking hers, unwilling to let go.

"call me Andrew please." The handshake broke off and it was business time. She caught him glancing at her once in awhile, shooting her killer looks.

"Andrew excuse me please, I need to get this phone call." Robert went out of the office, his phone up against his ears.

"What should I refer you as?" He was smiling at Rose, his emerald green eyes sparkling.

"Secretary of Robert Downey jr." she smirked it was time for her to play.

"Well, give me call if you ever change your mind, Secretary of Rdj." he winked handing her a name card, she took it blushing.

"Ok lets get to Business." Robert entered shoving his phone in his pockets. His eyelash was moist, from her perspective. The caller was Susan.

*

"I'm looking for him, I swear I'm" Susan stood in front of her. She was alone with her in the office, her boss was missing in action.

"You know what? He's such a jerk, fuck him already." she took her bags ready to leave, Rose was boiling from the way she defined him.

"He wasn't the one who cheated from my record." She shot Susan a look, sending her frowning to the door. That woman needs a taste of her own medicine.
Rose took her messenger bag running to Dahlia's ward, it was Thursday again. She flung the door open, he was sitting right beside Dahlia. Marvel comics scattered all over the table, he even brought her the action figures. Iron man in particular.

"Rosie!" She waved, figurines in her hands. His vivid brown eyes was looking into hers, he smiled biting his bottom lip. Her heart melted looking at how sweet he was to her, nobody has ever done that before.

"This was my Thursday secret hideout, it has been compromised." he chuckled walking towards her, pulling her in for a kiss. His soft lips caressing hers, his large palms embracing her face.

"Dahlia, mind if we go out for a second?" Dahlia nodded slowly, she pulled him out of the ward. They needed to talk, at least, he really needs it.

"Susan.. came by today looking for you and you weren't there. You knew she was meeting you up, don't you?"

"Well of course I do, she called me the day we met Andrew. She wanted the divorce papers, the deal was not what I agreed to. Hell, I'm not gonna give away my son." he ran his hands through his messy hair.

"I know you really miss him." she blurted and he nodded agreeing. He knew he missed his son, he missed Susan too. She was the one who made him a better person.. how could she? His heart stung from the betrayal. she pulled him into a hug, reminding him that she's always there for him.

"Let's get you home."

*