2

Hey guys. I hope I'm doing fine! Have fun reading. Not edited as always.

*

Rose woke up early every morning to prepare herself. Her swollen eye was slowly recovering , she applied some make up to lighted the bruise. She was never a fan of make up. Everyday she looks the same with just light mascara and sometimes a dash of eyeshadow.

Today was different , she felt like she needed to upgrade herself to get in the game. Not to mention today is also the first day of her new job. She was anticipating and excited to work with him.

She kept looking at the time for her first shift. Wondering why is the time ticking so slow today. She took a cab back to where she got interviewed.

"Miss Louis, how nice to see you today." He smiled still noticing her black eye.

"Nice to see you too Mr downey." She stood there looking into his vivid brown eyes with a golden ring around his iris.

"The shooting is about to start soon. Let's get cracking and please. Call me Robert." he broke the eye contact. They walked passed a dozen of actors including Jamie Foxx , Jude Law , Sofia Vegara and some that Rose didn't recognize. When they started acting , Rose couldn't stop noticing how talented these people are. It's Amazing what they could do but her eyes was always on Robert including Mrs Downey.

Rose handed him some water when they took five.

"So where are you actually from Ms Louis?" He jerked his brow.

"Sitka." She never really told anyone where she came from , she never wanted to.

"We are actually going to Switzerland to film and when I say we, it includes you."

"But i.. Have other jobs.." Her mind going crazy. How could she bear herself without those jobs.

"Quit em' I'll pay you double." Her mind stopped working and looked at him. How she wish she could hug him there. she nodded slowly smiling. Robert studied her slowly. From her curly long brown hair down to her body. Something attracted him to her. He had no idea what was it.

" anybody important you need to tell that you're leaving?" He was seeking information from her.

"No one that I could think of." She shook her head.

"Well that's excellent. Your lunch break is about to start soon, I'll let you off early." Rose thanked him and ran off. He was still looking at her slowly disappearing.

"Rob? Exton's here." He turned looking at his son. Exton was wearing a spider man shirt with bright red uggs. Rose wasn't planing to have her lunch anyway. She took her time visiting someone. Someone important.

"Rosie! C'mon in!" A tiny and weak hand waved at Rose.

"How are you doing ?" Rose held her hands and noticed there was tubes connected to her hands. Everytime she visited , the scent of the hospital just makes her feel sick.

"Well Dr Corinth said I was doing well." Her younger sister looked exactly like her. It was just the eyes that Rose had made them recognizable.

"I'll go over and speak to her and be back in a sec, alright?" Rose was walking down the aisle and finally saw

Dr Corinth speaking with another patient.

"Rose! How nice to see you around. It's always Thursday huh?" Dr Corinth smiled but understood what Rose was here for.

"Dahlia.." Rose trailed.

"Dahlia, she's putting up a fight for

The Huntington disease. She takes her

Medicine everyday and it's.." Dr Corinth cleared her throat and placed her hands on Rose's shoulders. Rose bit her lower lip , forcing the tears back. What family what she was left with was her sister. She was losing her, Dr Corinth was always honest to her, she never went behind a bush when she asked about Dahlia.

"Oh shit! I'm late!" Rose ran back to Dahlia and kissed her cheek.

"I'm so sorry I'm late." Her stomach was growling. Exton was tugging on Robert's leg.

"Oh my god. Aren't you the cutest thing ever." She picked Exton up. Slightly tickling him.

"Just like his father." Robert joked but she knew it was true.

"I'm not sure about that." Rose smirked walking away with Exton in her arms.

Gene walked over to see how Rose

Was doing.

"Hey buddy. How are you doing?" Gene saw a blonde hair kid sitting on Rose's lap.

"It's Thursday. Not well." Gene's face dropped.

"You like working here?"

"Hell yeah. We're going to Switzerland tomorrow. You coming?" Rose ruffled Exton's blonde hair.

"Nope. He must be filming another movie. That means that. Mrs downey wouldn't be going." Gene gave her a naughty look making Rose's heartbeat faster.

"Shhhhhhhhh. Exton's here." Gene chuckled playing with Exton. They were wrapping up the scene and Exton was asleep on Her lap.

"He really likes you." Robert's voice startled her again. she nodded trying not to wake him up. Robert took Exton in his arms while Rose was taking his toys.

"That should be that last of it." Closing his bunker.

"See ya tomorrow in the airport." Rose waved goodbye as she watch Mr downey drive away.

"He's already gone stop staring!"

Gene yelled and laughed behind Rose.

She rolled her eyes knowing her bestie too well.

*

Rose rushed to the airport early in the morning. She was boarding into the plane with Mr downey sitting beside her.

"Morning , Ms Louis." His teeth sparkled ,chewing his gum.

"Morning Mr Downey. Fortis film company has informed me that transport will be there when we arrive."

"Doing good Ms Louis." He winked. She was popping sleeping pills into her mouth. She hated flying, the turbulence was the worst nightmare for her but when it's free and you get paid for it. Why not she thought. Robert was having cocktails while Rose was sleeping her head rested on Mr downey's shoulder, unconsciously. He placed his leather jacket over her shivering body. He wasn't planning to move if she was still sleeping on his shoulders.

*

How is it? Does it suck? Please comment. I need opinions! I'll update soon!