The Important Day

Awwww, I love it when you guys send me messages!!! Thank you<3

I woke up in the morning and realized two things.

One: I hadn't showered in days.

Two: There was no shower in my room.

I went by Kenzie's but it was locked. As were all the other rooms, and that left one option.

I crept into Jason's room planning to shower quickly and flee, but I passed his bed I paused.

When he was asleep, he was beautiful in an innocent, vulnerable way. His dark hair fanned out across his forehead and his deep blue eyes moved subtly beneath his eyelids. His soft pink lips breathed in and out.

"You're being creepy," He startled me as he spoke without opening his eyes and I jumped a bit.

"Kidnapping is creepy," I responded. It was like last night had never even happened and I was surprised he let go of it so quickly, but he gave me a half smile and opened his eyes.

"Now, I could ask you many questions about the towel and soap, but I'll settle for one. Why are you in my room?"

"I need to take a shower."

He raised his eyebrows, "And you are here because you don't have any shampoo?"

"No, I don't have any shower."

"Well then, the bathroom is right there," He pointed to a door on the left before climbing to his feet and exiting the room.

After the door shut I opened his closet and began to dig through it.

To my surprise, he had a couple selections of women's clothes on the far left side, labeled 'Katie's, DO NOT TOUCH.'

So naturally I grabbed some stuff. This Katie had nice taste, so obviously this was the Katie he compared me to. I grabbed a palm tree top and short Jean shorts.

Then, I hopped in the shower and twisted the knob, letting the warm water relax me as I began humming Meghan trainor. As you may have noticed, I like Meghan. She's cool.

About ten minutes later I turned the water off and stepped out on the cool tile floor.
I reached for my clothes, but I couldn't find them.

Aw man, I gosh darned left the clothes on the bed! How typical.

After hastily wrapping the towel around myself I pushed open the door and froze.

Standing in front of the closet, rummaging around for a shirt was a very shirtless Jason.
I silently crept to the bed and snatched the clothes. As I was walking back, a throat cleared behind me and I turned. Oh dear lord.

Jason was watching me with amusement in his eyes as I struggled to cover more with my towel.

Jason's very hot six pack was very very exposed. And very very hot.

"Looking for something?" He smirked. I decided not to say something snarky, like, 'You're personality', and instead I snorted and walked back to the bathroom, blushing furiously as he chuckled from behind me.

I shut the door and took a deep breath, trying to settle my nerves. I swear that guy messes with my mind.

I quickly got dressed and dried my hair. When I came back out Jason was nowhere to be seen and I silently thanked the lord. I never wanted to face him again.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast and guess who I saw? My absolute favorite person in the world!

"Oh. Hi Luke," I frowned. He was slouching on the couch watching football. He ignored me.

"Nice talking to you too," I muttered under my breath. Kenzie turned to me.

"Morning Casserole!" She sang and I winced. Casserole? Really?

"Good morning," I forced a smile as I went over to the pantry. The kitchen was ripe for plundering. I poked around while Kenzie and Luke chatted with the ease of people who've known each other their entire lives.

I'd finally settled on muffins when Jason came down.

"Ok, she's on her way," He announced.

"Who?" I inquired. A+ Vocabulary!

"You'll see," He said with an evil glint in his eyes.

I nervously gobbled down my muffin as he went back upstairs.

About 25 minutes later the doorbell rang.

Luke was upstairs and me and Kenz looked at each other.

"Well, I'm not getting it," I motioned to the door.

"Oh yes you are," Kenzie protested.

"No you get it!" I crossed my arms.

"No, you get it!" She pointed at the dark wooden door.

"No you get it!"

"NO YOU GET IT!"

"NO YOU GET IT!"

"NO YOU GET IT!!"

"NOOOOOO, YOU-"

"God almighty, I'll get it!" Luke called from the top of the stairs. The doorbell rang four more times before he finally yanked it open.

A pretty girl with long brown hair and green eyes walked in with an irritated face.

"What the heck was that?" She asked, mystified and annoyed.

"Katie!" Jason smiled, casually walking down the stairs.

"Hey Jason, why is this girl wearing my clothes?" She put a hand on her hip and glared at me. So this is Katie.

"Hello," I waved.

Jason paused, "Katie, this is...Cassie."

This Katie girl inclined her head to me before turning back to him.

"Why does she have my clothes on?" She demanded.

"I don't know, she took them?" He said and Katie directed her anger on me.

"The sign said, do not touch!"

I shrugged, "I don't follow rules very well."

The girl made a strangled noise and tried to air choke me.

"So you already met Cassie, and this is Kenzie," Luke pointed to her.

Kenz waved and said, "Please don't hurt me."

Katie was silent for a moment. Then she burst out laughing.

"I can't believe these are your mates! They're-"

"Katie!" Luke hissed and gave her a pointed look. Real subtle man.

Her laughter died down and her expression changed to incredulous, "You haven't told them yet?"

"Look lady," I spoke up, "All we know is that these guys kidnapped us and then wolf-men attacked us and-"

"YOU KIDNAPPED THEM?!" Katie's voice rose an octave higher.

"Sadly, Thats correct," Kenzie answered.

"SERIOUSLY?!"

Luke visibly grimaced while Jason looked nonchalant, As usual.