Field Trip!

Cassie's bathing suit^^^

After we finished eating, the gang headed home to be lazy and watch Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse. That is, until we were rudely interrupted by someone with ideas. I hate people like that.

Anyways, Jake strode into the room and said, "Saddle up ladies! We're going to the beach!"

"Really? What for?" Kenz asked. It's like that woman reads my mind.

"Fun obviously! We can be fun," He insisted.

"Ok then, we'll just go and get on our bathing suits," I told him and we stood together and raced up the stairs.

I won.

"I can't wait till Jason sees you in that!" Kenzie squealed. I grinned and looked down at the new swimsuit I stole from Emilie. It was a white strapless bikini with a tie in the front and the bottoms were striped white and light pink. I'll admit it, I look pretty fabulous.

"You look hot too!" I smiled and she shook her hips playfully. She wore a black and white polka dot bikini with thin straps that tied behind her neck and polka dotted high waisted bottoms.

We both winked at each other and descended the stairs.

Jason caught sight of me from where he was on the couch, eating a green apple, and he grinned, "You look fabulous."

I winked at him and strutted over to the kitchen counted, where a basket of apples lay ready for taking. I choose a green one as well, and sunk my teeth into it.

"Lettace leaf," Kenzie said, pulling me by the arm to the door.

We walked outside and met Katie and Emilie and Jake, who were already in the car. Me and Kenzie got in the way back with Katie, while Jason drove.

As the car started, Luke began to sing, "99 glasses of water on the wall, 99 glasses of water! Take-"

"Why can't we sing the one about booze?" Jason complained.

"Or milk?" Jake suggested.

"I think we should do un alcoholic grape juice," Emilie decided.

"That's too long," Katie objected, "Why not just lemonade?"

"But that's also long!" I said, "What about Coke or Sprite?"

"No!" Kenzie argued, "Let's do-"

"Enough!" Jake interjected. "Nobody sings then."

We all went quiet and Luke began sniffling.

We rode the rest of the way in silence.

"Finally!" I cried out in joy as we pulled in and parked. I crawled over Emilie and Kenzie's laps and pushed the door open, springing out of the car and landing sprawled out on the ground.

"Ah, dirt sweet dirt," I sighed and rested my face against it. We had been driving for forever and I thought we'd never get there! I hate long car rides.

Jake got out and carefully stepped over me. Then, Kenzie got out, but didn't carefully avoid my back like Jake did, instead she stepped on me.

I cried out and climbed to my feet, pointedly brushing myself off. Then a thought hit me. Where did that Apple go?

"Let's hit the beach!" Jake yelled.

"Agreed!" I smiled and together we skipped to the sand.

"Hey, wait!" Katie called from behind us, but we were already at our designated site. It wasn't too crowded, which I was thankful of, and without hesitation, I dove into the salty water.

Bad choice.

"AHAHA, COLD!" I hollered and quickly ran out of there.

"You've got to ease yourself in there," Jake demonstrated, slowly wadding in. Hehe, that's what she said. I followed his lead and Kenzie and Emilie joined us.

We splashed around and it was great. That is, until I spotted the great monster of the ocean.

"AHHHHHH WATER SPIDER!" I shrieked loud enough for a couple people swimming nearby to turn their heads. "AHHH KILL IT, KILL IT NOW!"

Jake looked at the brown thing floating in the water, "Uh, that's a stick."

"BWAAAA, EVEN WORSE!" I shouted, climbing on top of Emilie.

"Calm down, it's-"

"I AM CALM!!!!"

He subtly scooted away. "...right."

And then he picked up the bloodthirsty stick and hurled it farther out to sea. I gave a small sigh and climbed off of Emilie.

"Thank god, that almost gave me a heart attack,"  I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, collecting my calm.

Suddenly, Jake's eyes lit up and he dove underwater. When he resurfaced, in his hand was a beautiful pink Conkle shell. He held it out to me and said, "For you."

"PUT THAT BACK!" I shouted and smacked it out of his hand, landing back in the ocean with a plop. "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL IT?!"

"Uh, no," He said startled.

"Maybe that's enough ocean time," Kenzie said and pulled me back to the sand. I sighed and reluctantly followed.

We went over to where Katie was tanning and took our stuff from her. We choose a nice empty stretch of beach to lay our stuff down on, and we spread out bright floral towels out.

I lay on my back and closed my eyes, basking in the warmth.

"Hello,"

I peeled open an eye to see a cute guy about a year younger than me peering down at us.

I shut my eye again, "Hey."

"What's up?"

"Your time," I answered without opening my eyes. "I'm going to sleep now."

I heard the sand shift as he sat down next to me.

He smiled, "I'm Ron. You live around here?"

He's persistent, I had to give him that. "You could say that."

"How long are you-"

"HEY," A cold voice sounded from behind me. Jason was glaring daggers at the boy, who made a mad dash in the opposite direction. Ah, classic Jason.