The Aftermath

WHO WANTS TO GO TO MY "WHATS IN MY PANTS?" PARTY!?!?!?!

I watched his retreating figure leave the room, still unable to form a complete thought. After a few minutes, I scrambled off the bed and walked unsteadily to the bathroom.
I pulled my jumbled mind together and flipped on the light switch and stared in the mirror.

My eyes were huge and wild looking. My lips were swollen and my blonde hair was frizzy and tangled. I shook my head and splashed some water on my face to help me focus. Then I twisted my hair into a knot on top of my head.

I smoothed my shirt down and rubbed my sweaty palms against my sides.

Then, I looked myself in the eye and asked honestly,

"What was that??"

Ugh. I smoothed my hair down and came back out of the bathroom and I walked down the stairs.

Kenzie was perched on Luke's lap and Katie was chatting with Emilie while Jake rummaged around the frige. Surprisingly, Jason was nowhere to be seen.

"What happened to you?" Kenzie called from the couch, looking taken back.

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

"You look like you just walked off the set of Sad and Romantic," She accused.

"Oh, well, we-"

"You didn't!" She jumped up and thrust a finger at me.

"What!?" I jumped back.

"You kissed didn't you!"

"Well, I mean, I wouldn't say that we didn't not kiss," I tried to look innocent. Wow, was I that obvious?

"Pfft, suuuure. I cannot believe you! This is crazy, the girl who wanted to leave the most is falling for her kidnapper,"

"No I'm not! He kissed me. Okay? I'm still all up for leaving," I put my hands on my hips.

"But, you're our Luna!" Jake cried out, looking horrified. "You can't leave!"

"Not yet, they still have to mate," Katie reminded him.

"Mate?" Kenzie said, looking both curious and afraid.

"Luna?" I asked. "Look, I don't know Spanish-"

"It's not Spanish," Katie said, "It's what the Alpha's mate is called. And to answer Kenzie's question- First the guy bites your neck in order to mark you, so that other werewolves know that you're taken. Then you do the deed," Katie explained, looking at us meaningfully.

I blinked. "The deed?"

"Sex."

My eyes bulged, "AARRGSHSHJS?!??!"

"WHAT?!" Kenz jumped up and shouted. Everyone flinched.

"WHAT THE BORSCHT!" Kenzie cried and put her hands over her ears.

"MY EARS!!! WE ARE IN HIGH SCHOOL!" I hollered.

Kenzie turned on Luke, "I KNOW WHAT YOUR TRYING TO DO, MISTER. IVE HAD F.L.E.!"

Luke's expression softened and he took her hand.

"I know it seems weird, and we don't have to do it soon. Whenever you're ready-"

"How about never?" She ripped her hand away. "I accept you kidnapping us and I fully accept you being a werewolf, but you are going nowhere near my neck, or my woman accessories."

"Ok. But, I think you're going to change your mind," He responded.

"Don't test me, brother," She warned.

I sat down on a barstool and asked, "Where's the remote? I want to watch Friends. With Joey. He's one sexy, sexy man."

"Did someone say my name?" Jason poked his head up from the basement.

"No, I said 'Sexy Man' not 'Creepy Man'," I informed him. He grinned and walked over to me.

"Why watch a sexy man on TV when you've got one right here?" He came and sat next to me.

"Because you, my friend, are not a gorgeous brown haired hunk of talent," I informed him.

His eyes darkened a bit.

"Gosh, I was just kidding," I told him.

"Chill out, man," Emilie teased.

"If I get any cooler you might freeze, love cake," He muttered and rested an arm around my shoulders. I wiggled away.

"Hey now, just because you wolf lip raped me doesn't mean you can go crazy," I warned him. He sighed and reluctantly let go.

"Have you guys seen the news?" Katie asked, looking up from her phone. "Apparently bad stuff is going on. Who knew?"

"That does it," I said, "I am leaving America and never coming back. Maybe I'll move to Alaska or something."

"AWWW, Jake!" Katie cried suddenly and threw her arms around him suddenly. He stuck his tongue down her throat and Jason hastily slapped a hand over my eyes.

"EW, where's the holy water!?" Emilie complained and I laughed.

"Believe me," Katie said, ending the mushy feelings, "The wattpadians need it way more."