SYNOPSIS/AUTHOR'S NOTE

TRIGGER WARNING:

Rape content, anxiety attacks, self-harm, depressive episodes, traumatic flashback, physical abuse, eating disorder. Please read at your own risk.

SYNOPSIS:

Sabrina Princess Dominguez Dakila-a strong independent woman who aspires to become a lawyer, and Storm Prince Fontanilla Esquiñas-a man with dark childhood past who aspires to become a doctor, promised to each other that they will have their first kiss under the first rainfall of the month of May. They both believe in "Agua de Mayo", a Spanish term which refers to the first rainfall of May, and is believed to have healing properties. What if the moment comes that they are both under the first rainfall of May but they are no longer together? Would they keep their promise? Or would they pretend to be strangers?

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi! This is the first installment of Medical Series however, this story is stand alone. It means you can read this without reading the succeeding installment of the series, and vice versa, and you may read it any order as you prefer. Just take note that each story may contain spoilers, and the first two installment has a touch of Law in it.

Here are the titles under the Medical Series:

1. First Rainfall of May

2. A Victim's Aftermath

3. The Intern's Hour

4. The Doctor is Out

5. The Doctor's Playlist

Please note that aside from medical (and law) jargon, this series will also tackle social issues such as ending rape culture, mental health awareness, victim blaming, doctor shaming, anti-bullying, and the likes.

Also, this story is the second generation of King Theodore Dakila and Queenie Millicent Fontanilla, the characters of Spin the Bottle. You may read it or you may not, but you can find the said story in my profile.

 You may read it or you may not, but you can find the said story in my profile

I hope you enjoy reading it ❤️