⇉ seven

seven - Never Put A "We" In A Box

    People go on and on about our differences. But, you know, our differences are less important than our similarities. We can have a lot in common with one another, whether you can see that or not.

    Unfortunately, our differences are what we pin against each other at most, now a days.

    Pursing her lips, Ryan rolls her eyes and questions the urgent and impatient peers around her, who remained with eyes trained on the ticking wall clock displayed in front of the classroom. ''What's the big deal? He's just a little late.''

    ''But where's your father?'' Lucas counters, averting his attention onto Riley.

    ''Are we getting a sub? I don't want a sub. You never know where they've been,'' Farkle interrogates too quickly before he, himself, could even process.

    ''Would you calm down, he's one minute late,'' Riley shrugs. ''Stop overreacting.''

    ''What if he never shows up? What if I never learn anything else?''

    Ryan narrows her eyes at him incredulously as the bieber cut boy began to blink rapidly, his body leaning off of his seat from suddenly being light headed. ''I'm going down sir- Oh, he's not even here.''

    As the perky brunette was on her feet in seconds, gaping widely down at Farkle and her blonde sidekick making her way towards Mr. Matthews desk, Ryan shakes her head and mumbles, ''And down he goes.''

    ''We lost Farkle!'' Riley exclaims. ''A little help, Maya?''

    ''Matthews is out, Farkle is down. It's Maya time,'' The blonde cheered with a wide grin, that could only lead up to no good.

    Riley was able to manage all on her own when lifting Farkle back into his seat. ''Farkle is fix. No Maya time.''

    It was iconic to see how those words backfired on her so quickly as Farkle came quickly crashing down, once again.

    ''You may proceed.''

    ''During Maya time, we open the confiscation drawer and take back all the stuff from the land of unfairly taken toys,'' Maya briefly explains.

    ''Maya,'' Riley chuckles. ''I don't think anyone wants-''

    Her words were cut short once almost every student in her class started cheering for the blonde rebel.

    ''Alright,'' Maya mumbles as she pulls out the first object from the drawer. She looked back up to the class with a brightly neon frisbee in her hand. ''Whose is this?''

    A kid who sat in the very back of the room raised his hand. Ryan watched the frisbee be released from her touch just as a certain boy genius got back on his feet, asking around, ''What did I miss?''

    She cringed when the frisbee came colliding with his head, causing him to go back down.

    Riley slammed her hands against and blurts out, ''Maya! He is going to walk in and catch you and you're going to be in trouble and I am here to keep you out of trouble and I will have failed. Do you want me to fail?''