⇉ twenty two

twenty two - First Day Of High School and The Last?

        While Maya Hart and Riley Matthews lead the group up the stairs of Abigail Adams High School, Lucas Friar, Farkle Minkus, Isadora Smackle, and Isaiah Babineaux trailed behind Ryan Moore, the brunette that got sight of another trio with similar qualities towards the girls leaned against the seat of lockers. They were eyeing the new group of freshman's with this taunting smirk casting their lips.

        ''You know,'' Farkle turns to Smackle, the raven hair female that was just as awestruck of the place as Riley and Maya. However, Ryan couldn't peer away from the older kids. She was sneering at their lingering stare. ''I'm glad we're here together, Isadora. It gives me a feeling which I can only describe as-''

        She takes a fairly obvious step closer into his side and squeaks, ''Stuck?''

        ''Isadora, Farkle finding the one and only Smackle lets me know the universe has order and our existence is not just random coincidence.''

        The sight of the trio was caught off and instead replaced by the sight of three girls who could've been easily mistaken for Smackle if not paid enough close attention to detail.

        ''Hello, random coincidence ladies!''

        ''Hey, hey, hey,'' Ryan calls out, taking a step forward to the girls. ''Back off of the display, can't you see through those thick lenses that he's already taken? Now, scram.''

        Eyes widening in fear, they dashed for the staircase.

        ''Riles? Ry?''

        Ryan turns to Maya who was still observing her surroundings.

        ''What if we don't own this place?''

        ''Maya,'' Riley chuckles, taking a step closer and reaching out for her head as Ryan was walking over to the two. ''Life wouldn't do that. We're us.''

        ''Hate to break it to you, but life is messy,'' Ryan scrunched her lips to the side and shrugs her shoulders. ''And so what if us doesn't own this place?''

        Ryan's point was shortly cut when two basketball players that could be nearly as tall as the ceiling stopped right in front of Zay and Lucas. She furrows her brows at the two upperclassmen.

        ''Us are in Jurassic Park.''

        She continues to eye them oddly as the basketball players walked off laughing.

        Lucas waves it off. ''Oh, come on, they're just people in high school.''

        Suddenly, what looked like an older version of Lucas stepped out of the classroom Zay and Lucas lingered near and eyed him down. That same taunting smirk appeared before walking right past them.

        He caught sight of Ryan's curious and furious stare and continue to stare right back as he made his way in between the trio that was still watching them.

        ''You know who goes to our high school? Thor!''

        ''What the hell is with the fascination of us?'' Ryan exclaims as she turned to the group by slapping her arms against her sides.