⇉ nine

nine - Yearbook Time

''Ladies and gentleman of the hallway,'' Farkle exclaims, alerting the attention of his group of friends that consist of Maya Hart, Ryan Collins and Lucas Friar with Riley Matthews by his side, carrying a box twice his size.

''It's Yearbook Time!'' Riley cheers as she pulls out one from the box.

Ryan smiled as people crowded around Farkle and Riley for their copy of the yearbooks.

''Hi, page forty two,'' Riley greeted towards a blonde.

''Hi, pages twenty seven, thirty four and fifty eight,'' Farkle leaned towards the dark skin boy. ''You're doing too much, you should calm down.''

Ryan giggles as the boy walks away.

''Yearbooks,'' Riley repeats. ''Find out who we are and what we really think about each other.''

''Hmm,'' Ryan hums as Maya passed down a yearbook to Ryan, meant to passed down to Lucas. ''Less of that, more of, how people see each other.''

''Well, you know what I think about you?'' Maya peered over to Lucas.

''No, I do not,'' He complies.

''But, I wanna tell you,'' Maya continues to pressure as she takes a step down from on top of the bench.

He shakes his head. ''I don't think you need to.''

''I'm gonna do it anyway.''

''Don't do it.''

She tilts her head to the side. ''It's been a while.''

''I'm asking you, not to do it.''

She jabs a finger into his chest. ''I'm gonna do it. You wanna run, or you want it straight in the face?''

''Well, I wanna run, but how would that look?'' He cringed in thought.

''Ha, ha, ha, ha, hur,'' Maya tested her humming, scaling it's tone.

''You guys wouldn't judge me if I run, right?'' He rushed.

Maya continued and Ryan's laughter slowly rose.

''Come on, man. There's always another option!''

''Ha-Hurr!'' Maya dragged on, close up his face. The tone was so strong that it practically blew him away.

''You okay, now?'' He asked once it was over, blinking his eyes rapidly.

''Hmm, that was good,'' She hummed in satisfaction, before taking her seat again, next to Ryan.

''You know what else is good? Yearbooks,'' Riley urged. ''All of our classmates say what they think of us.''

''Yearbook, find out how we'll be remembered,'' Farkle adds. ''And guess what? You took another nice picture, you freak.''

Lucas chuckles. ''Thanks, Farkle. How will you be remembered?''

''Uh oh,'' Ryan cringed as she flipped a couple of pages into the yearbooks to see the winning nominations.

The blonde beside her peered at her with a cringe. ''They did it to him again?''

''Most likely to be Farkle.. Farkle.''

''I didn't think I'd win it again this year, but I did,'' Farkle responded, his facial features full prove of how deflated he was towards this.

''What does that mean, exactly?'' Riley questions with narrowed eyes.