⇉ eleven

eleven - You'll Never Change.. Ever.

    ''Hey,'' A soft voice spoke close to her ear. Her shoulders were being nudge gently in a back and forth motion as they repeated. ''Hey, Ryan.''

    She open her eyes in one shot, well aware of the amount of sunlight raying into the basement. ''What, Lucas?''

    Those blue oceanic eyes that any girl couldn't help but get lost in, took a moment to inspect her. Through the bun she neatly done the night before, now in a chaotic mess, the grease blots glistening on the T zone of her face, and possible morning breath she was hiding with the blanket, he smiled. ''You gotta get up, Ry.''

    Ryan turns away from him, a groan emitting from her throat as she asks, ''What time is it?''

    ''We got twenty minutes to get to school.''

    And just like that, Ryan was up and off the futon, running to the closest bathroom to do her morning necessities.

    ''Ah!'' She yells when entering the cold water the shower head released. As if some sort of domino effect, goosebumps ran along her body from the tip top if her collarbone, down to the indent in her ankles. But she couldn't let that stop her when pulling her hair out of the monstrous bun.

    She let the cold water run through the knots in her hair she knew for sure was going to be a struggle combing through later on, as she lets an arm past the shower curtain to reach for her Morning Clear, she conveniently left on the basin of the sink the night before, to retrieve into her shower.

    Squirting out a decent amount, she used her other arm to put it back before rubbing her hands together, the friction and the water absorbed into skin created a silky foamy substance. Ryan rubs it all around her face, making sure to get in the T zone section, before letting the shower head rinse it off.

    Ryan went for the back of the tub, retrieving her Pantene, two in one shampoo and conditioner.

    It wasn't until then that Ryan realized how homey she made herself with all her belongings lying around.

    There was a knock on the door. ''Fifteen minutes.''

    ''Oh my god,'' She moans from irritability. ''I don't even have an outfit planned!''

    To any normal, possibly sane person, thought that may have been a little bit out of line. But to Ryan, she likes having a nice appearance, whether people thought she was ugly or not. It didn't matter if she was pretty, what she wore made her feel pretty.

    ''Ow,'' Ryan consistently repeated as she went through the the knots in her hair with the shampoo and conditioner mixed in her hands.

    Usually the girl would sit under the shower head for a good five to ten minutes to make sure all the soap was cleared from her scalp, but because of the lack of time and cold water, Ryan did a quick run down and exited out of the shower.

    It was hard to believe that the cold air after the cold shower, made Ryan even colder.

    The drenched brunette wrapped herself in a towel, droplets of water creating a puddle on the tile flooring from the ends of her hair. She reached for the extra toothbrush Lucas mother had given her and toothpaste and began to brush her teeth.

    Not long after, Ryan was running around the room, trying to see what would be the best way to get dressed, even though she didn't have a night before outfit planned for the day.

    ''Socks, need socks,'' She mumbles under breath and slips them on her moist feet while standing. Ryan then pulls out a black pair of ripped jeans from her bag and a cream rib knit laced up bodysuit. She began pulling on her jeans while the towel was kept on her until she realized another thing. And this one, was practically a smack to the face. ''Oh my god, underwear.''