5 + sweetie-pie

A/N: yo just a lil note - i really like comments so if anything runs through your head, say iiiiit. i need more comments in my life. xxh

Chris helped me unpack all of my stuff in the guest bedroom at his house, and I was pretty sleepy after all of that. Don't get me wrong- I might look sorta tough-ish, but I drain really easy.

So after all the unpacking was done, I was about ready to lay down on the floor and take a cat nap. I need one. I'm sleepy, and when I'm sleepy, I'm grumpy. And when I'm grumpy, everyone's grumpy.

"Tired?" Chris asked me. I stuck my lip out in a pout, flopping down onto the bed and groaning loudly. Chris just sort of rolled his eyes and half smiled. "You're such a sweetie-pie." He stated.

If I weren't sleepy, I would've smiled really big at the little nickname he gave me. Nicknames are cute. He seems really sweet, but I know he's gotta have a dominant side. Not that I'd get to see it- but I know it's there. I mean, you can't be as tough as him and not have a dominant side.. right?

"Can I take a nap..?" I asked in a whiny tone. Chris nodded a bit. "Alright, alright." He agreed. "I'll call you downstairs when dinner is done. Sound okay?" He asked.

I was too tuckered out to answer, and I fell right asleep almost as soon as he finished his sentence. To be honest, it's a miracle I lasted that long.

I just curled up in my bed and went right to sleep, dreaming about happy things, like buying a kitty, or maybe a puppy- like the ones Josh has. His dogs are cute.

+ • + • +

Chris' voice woke me up, but I didn't wanna go downstairs- or anywhere for that matter. I'm still tired and staying put sounds like a great idea to be honest.

So I kinda just shifted around and wrapped my left arm around myself, my right arm draped over my beloved stuffed dog who I have yet to name after having him for three plus years. So, I procrastinated just a little.. Oops? Sue me.

I fell back asleep, but it didn't last long, cause Chris eventually came upstairs to see if I was up. I was kinda half asleep and half awake. Y'know, like that weird awful sleep paralysis sort of thing where you're sort of conscious and you sort of can't move but lowkey want to cause you know you're probably drooling? No? Just me?

"Ryan? Dinner's done," Chris said gently and shook my shoulder lightly, making me snap right out of my sleepy state and look up at him groggily, rubbing my eyes a bit and stretching. "I fell asleep again.." I said. Like it wasn't obvious..

"Yes. You did." Chris chuckled. "You should really get up, though, hon. You've gotta eat something. And not just blood. I know you need blood, but human food is also something I don't think you get often enough," He said.

He wasn't wrong. I usually stuck with blood, honestly. Andy never really reminded me that vampire or not, I do have to eat normal stuff.

It's nice to have someone finally seem like they kind of care.