17 + stomachaches

A/N: alright. i asked for suggestions and ahh. there were suggestions. and you guys know i'd love to write all the shit that wants to be seen- and i did briefly consider it, but after some thought, i just can't do m-preg. sorry! i hate babies, i hate the idea of a baby, and i just don't feel i'm the person to write an awkward abortion- which would have been my route to go down. so. i'm sorry to disappoint anyone! but me writing m-preg is just such a no no. i didn't specify, so that's on me. but, i can try to add more smut. i need the practice. again, sorry to disappoint :c
. . .

"I think you've got a bit of a stomach flu, hon," Daddy's voice said softly. He always uses a quiet voice when I'm sleepy. "But I'm going to take a few days off of work and take care of you, okay?" He told me, rubbing my shoulder gently.

I nodded slowly, hugging Satan and nuzzling the pillow, pulling myself to curl up into a little ball on the couch.

Daddy was actually doing really well with staying so calm. Unfortunately though, he's had to deal with watching me puke at least three times.. He put my hair in a braid so it was out of the way, and he's only left my side to make tea, get a bottle of water, or get crackers for me.

He says I've gotta keep myself hydrated and at least try and nibble on some crackers if I can't keep anything else down..

"Thank yew.." I said tiredly, sniffling and making weak grabby hands at Daddy, who was quick to lean down and hug me.

"Anything for my little prince," He said gently, kissing me lightly before standing up and wandering to the kitchen once again. He's had me drinking this weird stuff all day. At first, I wasn't sure it'd work, but he promised, and I'd say it's helping the nausea.

It's basically just.. hot lemon water with a slice of ginger in it. It might sound sort of icky, but it isn't bad at all, honestly. It's not as good as blood by any means, but it's bearable. But, ginger helps with tummy aches and nausea; it works,- at least for me it does,- so it could taste like dirt and I'd drink it anyway at this point.

Daddy walked back to sit with me, handing me the mug and kissing my cheek. "Try and drink this, sweetie," he said softly. Gosh he's so sweet to me- I can't say it enough..

I nodded a bit and snuggled right up to him, closing my eyes and taking tiny sips of my drink. I really wanted blood, but I knew it wouldn't stay down..

"Thank yew for takin' care of me, Daddy," I said softly, nuzzling him. He always smells really nice. Like pine and fresh air. It's weird, but really nice..

He wrapped an arm around me, squeezing my arm gently. "Anything for my little baby.."