18 + blaaaaaah

Josh looked cold, but then again, he and Ryan-Ashley had walked a whole..- I dunno how many blocks..- to come pick me up.

Daddy would have walked me, but I didn't wanna bug him 'cause he's gotta work today. Ricky was coming over too, and I don't wanna get him sick. Daddy tried to explain that Ricky was pretty incapable of getting sick, but I don' wanna take any chances.

I forget what Ricky is. I thought he was a demon, but Daddy said he's sorta a special one. A reaper, sort of, but.. not. I was dozing off a lot and I didn't catch the whole story.

I did hear a few bits and pieces though, so I sorta worked out that Ricky got really fucked up somehow and he's kinda like a reverse reaper now. So instead of taking life, he gives it..? I dunno.

Anyway, as much as I hate being away from Daddy, I don't wanna get him sick either. And, well, Joshy's already sick too, so, we can just.. be sick and gross together.

Plus I think he gets a little lonely when his mommy's working.. He's all by himself all day- even though Ryan-Ashley is just right downstairs from him.

"Hiii," Josh said with a tired smile, sniffling a little from the cold. His cheeks and nose were red, and he looked really tired out.

Ryan-Ashley was just as bold as ever. Sometimes I forget how much taller she is than me when she wears those really big heels- I dunno how she can walk in them. Then again, elves can surprise you..

Yes, she's an elf. Daddy explained the difference between elves and fairies to me. Apparently fairies are pretty aggressive.. And elves are more bold and graceful, and, well, tall. You're silly if you think elves are tiny.

She was holding Josh's hand, a small smile on her face. Her hair was curly today, up in a messy ponytail. It suited her though, along with the dark, wine-ish red sweater she wore. Red is her colour for sure..

"Hey, sweetie. Is Chris in?" She asked me. I rocked back on my heels and nodded. "Wan' me'ta go get 'im?" I asked politely.

She flashed a small smile, swiping her thumb over Josh's hand. "Yes please. I've just gotta make sure everything is all set with him," She told me.

I nodded a bit before hurrying off. "Daaaaddyy." I chirped as I walked down the hall to Daddy's bedroom. He usually works in there when he isn't at the kitchen counter or on the couch.

"Daddy?" I added, knocking on the door.

"One second, baby," He called out. I stood patiently, and after a moment, he opened the door.

I think I almost melted. He was just wearing his boxers and sweatpants (along with that sexy smirk of his..), but they were pretty low on his hips so I could see his V line pretty clearly.

Unf.

"Ah-" I said, losing my train of thought for a solid minute. "Um- Ryan-Ashley and Josh are here- she ah, she wanted me to come get'cha.." I said shyly, ducking my head to hide my rosy cheeks.

Daddy chuckled and kissed the top of my head, slipping a sweater on to be less.. half naked.. before gently grabbing my hand and leading me along back to the front door.

I spaced out a little while Daddy talked to Ryan-Ashley, trying my best to avoid getting a really awkward boner. That would be just awful at the moment..

Gosh, why's he gotta tease me like that right before I leave for the day? That's just not fair..

I bit my lip, rocking back and fourth on my heels until their conversation ended.

Daddy made sure to bag up some blood for me to bring, and after hugging and kissing him, I set out with Ryan-Ashley and Josh.

Unfortunately for me though, I couldn't shake the thought of my Daddy. I should've known the boner was inevitable- why's he gotta play like that? No fair..

A/N: shitty update. BUT AN UPDATE NONETHELESS WHOA.
xxh