27 + home again

I'm sort of surprised. When we got home, Daddy hadn't even mentioned anything about how bad I'd been. He seemed alright just with the fact I was home again, and safe.

I thought I was gonna get off free, but Daddy sat me down on the couch, and he sat next to me. "We need to talk, sweetie," He said. I mean.. I can't say I didn't see it coming.

So I sighed and bit my lip. "Yeah. I know.." I murmured.

Daddy grabbed my hands gently. "I understand you were upset, but your behavior was rather.." He sighed. "It wasn't good. And I would be punishing you for it, but you're already hurt. Again, I do realize that you were upset, but there were other ways to go about it. You do still need to be punished, only because I don't want you to think that being a brat is alright. Do you understand me?"

I nodded a little. "Yes, Daddy.." I said softly. I might as well own up to what I did- even if I don't wanna.

"I'm nothing if not understanding," Daddy began. "And it's obvious that you've had enough pain for one day. We'll be leaving on Friday, as I'm sure you know, so I'll postpone your punishment until we get back on Monday evening." He explained.

I actually whined. Being punished is bad enough, but waiting for it is even worse. It's just the fact of knowing I have to wait five whole days knowing I'm going go be punished that bugs me.

"But Daddy-"

"No," Daddy said, raising his hands slightly in a 'stop' motion. "No buts about it." He told me. "Complaining wont do anything but make things worse for you, baby," He said. "I love you, Ryan, but bad behavior is not acceptable. You can pout and whine all you want, dear." He told me, standing up. "It's late. I'm going to put you to bed, and then I'm going to take a shower." He told me, standing up.

I crossed my arms. I can be a whole lot brattier, even if it means a whole lot of punishment in my future. "Uh-huh," I said, standing up. And fuck did it hurt! My feet are so sore.

I took half a step before falling into Daddy, who just scooped me up with his hands under my ass. I muttered under my breath as Daddy carried me to our room, gently setting me down in bed.

"I want you in your pajamas and fast asleep by the time I get out of the shower," He told me. Even talking soft to me, he sounds so dominant. If I didn't know I was going to get punished, I'd be sucking right up to him, on my knees and ready to choke on his cock after he showered.

"Uh-huh," I said as innocently as possible. Daddy kissed the top of my head and grabbed some clean clothes to wear before walking to the bathroom.

Being the stubborn fuck I am, I just stayed put. I didn't bother changing into my pajamas, or trying to sleep.

I know I was bad and all, and I don't like being punished for doing things as bad as what I did, but there's something sexy about trying to get in trouble.

Besides. I'm a little horny, and Daddy is sexy when he's angry that I don't follow his rules. I like it when he gets all dominant and rough with me.

A/N: a.) i unpublished Hurt Me. idk when/if i'll repub. b.) what do you guys wanna see in this?
xxh