12 + names

A/N: yo, for anyone that was interested in that kuza/michael vampire fic, i got the first chapter published. the first chapter sort of sucks, but i think once it gets going it's gonna be interesting/angsty/funny, so if you wanna read that shit, it's called 'evil boy' because i'm a sucker for die antwoord, fuck you, anyway, that's on 570jpg if you wanna read iiiit. i also have like, four other stories up (an angeless, a chris/kuza, a josh/ryan and a ryangelo~) if any of those sound.. okay-ish..?

. . .

I rested my head on Josh's shoulder, hugging my stuffie as we watched the episode of Invader Zim that was on. "Can I ask yew somefin?" I asked, looking at Josh. He nodded, humming his reply. "Can yew help me think of a name for my stuffieee?" I asked, "It's been forever an' he stiw doesn't have'a name." I said. Josh giggled, and I held my stuffie out so he could see him too. 

"Hmm," Josh said, sticking his lip out as he thought, playing with the ears of his own stuffie, which was a sloth he had referred to as 'Azazel' a few times. I think that's the name of a demon, so I guess it makes sense since he's- well,- a demon. 

"Whadda 'bout.. Abbadon?" He suggested. More demon names. "Draculaaaa?" He giggled, and I laughed. Dracula would be a little weird, but not any weirder than Abbadon.. "Oh, oh, I know!" He said, giggling. "Whaaat?" I grinned. "Satan." He said proudly. 

I held my stuffed dog out at arms length, looking him up and down. "He looks like a Satan," I proclaimed. "Satan it is, then." I nodded, and Josh giggled. "Cute." He said.

I smiled to myself, grabbing my cup of blood off of the coffee table and taking a sip slowly to watch it through the swirly straw. I love swirly straws more than I love blood, honestly. 

"Ryan," Ryan-Ashley called from the hallway. "Chris is here to pick you up," She said. I stuck my lip out in a pout. I was happy to go back with Chris, but it was fun hanging out with Josh today.. 

"Okaaay, hold on a sec," I said, setting my cup down and getting to my feet. "Can I have a hug?" I asked, holding Satan (and believe me, that sounds as weird to write as it will be to say out loud..) to my chest and looking at Josh, who nodded quickly and got up, hugging me. "Can yew come over again sometime?" He asked me, and I hugged back. "I hope so. M'gonna try," I decided. 

After at least a full minute of hugging, we said our goodbyes and I hurried off down the hallway, jumping into Chris's arms to hug him when I saw him. He chuckled, rubbing my back gently. "Did you have a good time?" He asked. 

"Mhm," I giggled, "We made popcorn and Joshy helped me name my stuffie.." I said cheerfully. Chris gave a hum. "Yeah? And what did you guys name him?" He asked me. I grinned sideways, humming happily. 

"Satan." I said. 

I'm pretty sure Ryan-Ashley choked on a sip of her coffee from laughing too hard. I couldn't help but laugh either, because it was pretty funny. How many people name their stuffies 'Satan' after all? I dunno, but I like the name.

"It was lovely having you over, Ryan," Ryan-Ashley chuckled, then looked up at Chris. "He was so well behaved. He and Josh really hit it off, so he's definitely welcome over any time.." She said with a small smile. 

Chris smiled back and flipped some hair out of his face since his hands were occupied with holding me up. "Thanks again, Ryan.." He told her. 

"It's no problem," She replied, tucking a strand of silvery hair behind her ear and waving to me as Chris carried me outside. I waved back, also waving to Josh, who had sneakily made his way to hide behind the counter again. 

I wish I was that sneaky sometimes. It would make my life a whole lot easier.