Chapter 1

"I can't believe this is happening right now," I say out loud as I look at my computer screen. "Ok be cool, calm, and collected. Breathe in breathe out," I say to myself then hit accept.

     "Hey," he says with that really funny look on his face that is adorable and the reason I love him. "Hey W-Weston," I say smiling like crazy. I see him messing with his keyboard and all of a sudden Sweatshirt starts playing.

      "Chilling with a hair tie no makeup with some sweatpants on," he sings. "Come on sing it with me." I know I can sing so I know I can do this. I look at that amazing smile and realize
I'm not watching his broadcast anymore I am his broadcast. "Ok I think I can do that," I say smiling. " I think you need something to think of me," we both sing in unison. We continue to sing the song and then it ends. 

     "Your really good at singing ..... I didn't get your name," he says and I know that he is looking at me and its like this is a dream yet I know it's not. "Did you forget your name," he says laughing. I snap out of it and start laughing. "No I just got side tracked my name is Callie." "Callie I'm gonna name baby cakes that when she gets older," he says laughing. "Oh really you sure your not going to kill her by then," I say laughing a little harder then I mean to. Gosh why does my laugh have to be so awful and annoying I wish I could change it especially now. " I love baby cakes her eyes just a little umm crooked," he says smiling.

"What should we do," he asks the viewers. "Omg he referred to us as a we," I think to myself. I start reading the comments the top 3 things are,
1. Water bottle challenge
2. Never have I ever
3. Dance competition

"Callie do you have a water bottle?" "Yeah, but I don't want to do this lets just play never have I ever, please," I say pleading. "Fine we will play that afterwards." It dawns on me how well we act like we have been friends for a while even though he didn't know I existed two hours ago. "Fine I'll do it."

We both get out of our chairs and grab our water bottles. Weston flips his water bottle and fails. "Beat that," he says in his joking tone. I flip it and it stands up perfectly. I look over at my screen and Weston has a look of surprise on his face. "I'm still better than you," he says laughing.

He sits down in his chair and starts playing Good Day and stands up and starts dancing and being his stupid self. I laugh and then start singing Weston's familiar favorite song. "We gonna have good day and ain't nobody gonna cry today cause ain't nobody gonna die today hey." Weston sits back down in his chair. I glance at the comments and their filled with, omg y'all would make such a cute couple. That makes me really happy that people are saying that but I know it won't matter what they think it's what he thinks.

___________________________

What did you think of the first chapter I really like this story and excited to write more in this and my other stories.